ETERNAL

THE FINALE

Life carried on as usual for Valentina and Klaude. However, their friendship was more painful than blissful for Klaude. He couldn't bear to be in her presence while he was feeling conflicted inside. He knew he had to do something, and quickly.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

Month's passed on for Valentina and Klaude, October turned to November, and November quickly rolled into December.

"Everyone! You should all come to my Christmas party! It's at Brochward Lane 3251 on the 24th!" A girl shouted from the halls. Valentina quickly scowled at this, first, how do you outwardly say your own address? And second, she painfully remembered her first ever party, she knew she would not want to attend another again. However, when she felt Klaude's glaring eye down at her, she knew that her perception was about to shift.

"What." She swiftly questioned Klaude.

"Look, I know you had a bad time at the Halloween party but-"

"I'm not going."

"Please. Let me prove to you that I've changed, and that I'll stay by your side."

Valentina looked into his eyes for a moment, they had an unwavering perplexion and she knew that he wasn't lying.

She sighed, "Ok. BUT, if you leave me I'm never talking to you again."

Klaude simply chuckled at this and replied back, "Got it."

The two continued their walk to French 2, just simply happy to be within each other's presence.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

As they took their seats, the teacher briefly went through roll call before giving the students work and instructing them to begin. Despite his friends' wishes, Klaude quickly assumed his regular seat next to Valentina. Valentina side eyed him, "What do you want?"

"Just to sit next to my best buddy!" He exclaimed back.

"Liar."

Klaude giggled before explaining, "I wanna know what you're gonna wear to the party. I'm thinkin.... Mr. and Mrs. Claus."

Valentina laughed loudly before proclaiming, "Absolutely not!"

"Why not? Matching outfit...Holiday Cheer... It has everything!"

"I'd literally rather die."

Klaude shrugged at this, "Fine. You do you," He said before standing up and walking over to his friends. Valentina rolled her eyes and silently laughed to herself before refocusing back at the task at hand.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

The bell rang as fiercely as it ever did, and students followed their usual routine. Valentina and Klaude strolled together to art, their alone time didn't last for long before Lance quickly launched onto their shoulders and exclaimed, "What's up guys! How are you!?" Valentina jumped while Klaude just stared blankly back at Lance.

Once she got a moment to re-collect herself, Valentina answered, "Pretty good, what about you Lance?"

"Amazing! I just got an A on my project!" Lance announced.