INTRODUCTION

6:00 AM. That was the time Valentina woke up to start her daily routine and get ready for school. Today was like any other day, it was dark outside with a faint glimmer of the sun poking through. Valentina chose her newest outfit and went downstairs to get breakfast. During this meal she pondered what work was due today and which friends she would see. She went back upstairs to brush her teeth and hair, and once she had done so she was out to the bus. On the bus she overhears a conversation involving two girls.

"I heard a new guy is here," One explained.

"For real? I literally thought the rumors were fake. Do you know what he looks like?" The other asked.

"No, all I know is that he's hot."

Valentina was perplexed, a new guy? Here? Although these thoughts were prevalent in her mind she brushed them off. As she entered the school building she heard the usual chatter of her peers. However, today was different, they were all gathered around one source. Valentina pushed her way through the crowd to find a familiar sight.

"KLAUDE!?" She thought to herself.

Valentina's thoughts were scrambled. She knew he had promised to come back but that was 10 years ago. If this promise had come true then the other one must-

Her thoughts suddenly stopped. Her breath stopped as Klaude walked towards her. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it suddenly when Klaude walked by her. Valentina made a puzzled expression, lost in thought when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She flinches quickly and turns around to find her friend warmly smiling at her.

"You scared me!" Valentina exclaimed.

"Oops." Her friend said sarcastically,

"You aren't supposed to get here till' 7:20."

"I just had to come early to see the new guy!" She said, her over-the-top expression showed she wasn't genuine about her remark.

Valentina rolled her eyes and let out a small giggle. She walked with her friend to her first class where they departed and she sat down. She scanned the classroom quickly but her eyes couldn't help but fixate on one person. Klaude. She thought back to when he ignored her in the hallway and wondered why he didn't say anything. She brushes off this thought and lets out a final sigh before class begins. The teacher begins to ramble on about the classroom plans before she calls Klaude up to introduce himself. As Klaude makes his way up Valentina watches him intensely, scanning his face and body to try and scope out familiar features from when he was a child. Klaude faces the front of the class and his stone cold expression turns into a smirk.

"I'm Klaude, but you already know that," He said smugly. After scanning everyone in the room his eyes stay set on Valentina when he says, "It'll be a pleasure to work with you all this year."

As he walks back to his seat he quickly taps Valentina on the shoulder, Valentina looks back swiftly but not quick enough to where she can catch him in the act. By the time she looks back he gives her a faint smile and nods his head to acknowledge her. Valentina huffs quietly and turns her head back to the front of the class where she pays attention to the teacher.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

As math class ends all the students get up and begin to converse with each other. Valentina looks at Klaude as he walks right past her to the front of the room. Valentina has a confused expression on her face as she wonders why she keeps ignoring her. He's made it obvious that he remembers who she is, but why isn't he acknowledging her? All these thoughts come to a halt when the bell rings and the student's flush out of the class and into the hallways. Valentina goes along with this crowd and follows it until she gets to her Science class.