DESPERATION

Valentina sits back up, "It's not what it-"

Valentina is quickly interrupted by the sound of the door loudly slamming. Lance sighs and looks at Valentina.

"I'll go talk to him," He said as he stood up.

Valentina took his hand quickly, "No, I will."

Valentina walked swiftly from Lance's room to Klaude's. She let out a brief sigh before knocking on Klaude's door.

"What do you want?" Klaude asked, behind a closed door.

"I just want to talk." Valentina replied.

The door opened, Valentina looked up to find Klaude's expression to be one she had not previously seen. His lips swelled and his eyes bulged. Tears lining the rims of his eyelashes. Valentina stepped inside and quickly closed the door behind them.

"Look Klaude I'm-" 

"No. It was foolish of me to think that you didn't feel some sort of way about him."

"Klaude you've got it wrong!"

"Just... Tell me how you feel about me now so that I can move on-"

"Wha-"

The door burst open when Lance shouted, "IM GAY." He panted quickly before quietly whispering, "I'm gay..." again. Both Klaude and Valentina looked at each other before looking back at Lance. Both shared an utterly confused expression on their faces. After a few moments of silence, Valentina suddenly started to laugh.

"I knew it! You always seemed off to me!" She giggled.

"Wha- No I did not!" Lance flusteredly replied.

Klaude stood there, dumbfounded. He found out his brother was gay, and recently confessed his feelings to the one girl he had ever truly loved.

"What the fuck is going on..?" He asked, rubbing his hand over his forehead.

"I don't even know anymore.." Valentina responded, looking at him.

Klaude looked down at her, she smiled at him faintly. Klaude quickly shifted his attention toward Lance, "So... you like girls and guys?"

"No.. Just guys. Valentina was only trying to help me out. I didn't know you guys were dating-"

Valentina's eyes widen as she quickly interrupts their conversation, "N-No we're not dating!" Klaude glances at her quickly before responding to Lance, "When did you find out you were gay?"

"Boarding school showed me many things..." Lance laughed nervously.

Klaude nodded and continued, "Well. I guess that's all cleared up then."

"Yeah, I guess so..." Lance added.

The group looked awkwardly at each other before Valentina suggested, "Lance, do you want to get back to studying?"

Lance nodded and the two went back to Lance's room. Once the two had left and shut the door, Klaude sat down firmly on his bed and hung his head down. His hand held up against his forehead as he rubbed it once more.

"I can't go like this for much longer..."

_______________

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for such a short chapter, I was really struggling with ideas for this one. The next one will be longer.