BEGINNING (PROMO)

Start from the beginning

Ending up grinding my teeth again, I clench both of my fists. My eyes tear up more, streaming down my face. This quenching emotion is heavy on me, making my mind pang like a drum that doesn't stop.

This intense feeling of squeezing in my throat makes me choke which causes more tears to fall. My eyebrows frown down, squeezing my blue eyelids. Breathing in the breezy cold air that you would usually smell in the middle of the night.

the atmosphere feels numb and cold like frostbite; it hurts but feels numb at the same time.

The sensational coldness felt sharp and intense as if a dagger hit you a thousand times in less than a second.

This "dagger" impact my mind, causing me to question this thought I haven't questioned in a bit and eventually this time, I question it better enormously. Furthermore logical and amassed.

----
MEPHONE: "How come everything I do is nothing out of Cob's control?"

MEPHONE: "I need to do something that's out of his control."
----

An idea sprouts inside of my mind like a flickering lightbulb, causing me to go wide-eyed as I jolt up in the air

An idea sprouts inside of my mind like a flickering lightbulb, causing me to go wide-eyed as I jolt up in the air. Snapping my fingers like so! I couldn't control my smile, it just went up uncontrollably making me sides of my both eyes wrinkle due to happiness!

My eyes are more glammed up, glimmering! I know what to do now! I just need someone with the right brains and smart to invent it for me! However.

I look down at the floor, feeling an unsettling aura bouncing off the room and flying back toward me causing my heart to skip a beat. Jolting up, grinding my teeth and my eyes narrowing down in terror; my shoulders muscles start to tighten up in discomfort.

Starting to ponder more in my mind, asking myself if I should hurt my contestants just for the sake of my own. Directing my vision to the broken wall with the hole I made, inhaling a cold stale breath into my shallow blue lungs.

It's the only way, even if it's insane or not; it'll be out of Cob's control. Exhaling slowly calms down my rapid heartbeat; the exhale makes the callous atmosphere make a slight mist in the air.

Even if I lose my sanity, it's for the better; that small quick thought made me shake my head slightly, flat-lining my mouth at the same time. That won't ever happen; I will make sure it won't.

Sensing some determination in me; starting feeling proud of myself! My eyes started to glimmer again. Just until I heard a short vivid beeping noise from the background in my callous room. Causing my arms to jolt up higher in the air.

Glancing back behind me, lying a dark filmy alarm clock; displaying numbers in the middle, 4:30 A.M. I couldn't believe my eyes. Either my clock is wrong or I stayed up for more than two hours!

I narrowed my eyes in disbelief, clutching my hands slightly as I heavily sigh; eyeing the red velvet rug filled with cookie crumbs with my gloaming eyebags begging for sleep.
----
MEPHONE:
"I should head to bed it's fucking 4:30 am..."
---
I learned my exhausted right foot toward my messy unmade mattress that I carelessly ignore to do; making myself walk right directly to it. Sensing the crumbs and fur of the rug with the ends of my sore frigid feet, step by step.

I finally made it to the top of the mattress, wiping away some crumbs off the bed sheets; making sure that my slumber will be comfortable for tonight or should I say this morning? Doesn't matter.

Tucking myself up with the red blanket towards my shoulders; double-checking for any more crumbs within. Letting out an extended fatigued yawn in my lungs as I relaxed my weary blue eyes.

Turn toward the right side of the bed, pulling up the red blanket to my blue face; closing my eyes tight, and letting my eyebrows relax.

Now, in my mind, alone with my thoughts and slight imagination of me ripping out the red strings that were wrapped around Cob's fingers; ripping them out like snapping an old branch

Now, in my mind, alone with my thoughts and slight imagination of me ripping out the red strings that were wrapped around Cob's fingers; ripping them out like snapping an old branch. Grabbing them all at once and ripping them apart; creating a large snap noise.

Imagining myself looking right at Cob's face, murmuring these very words out of my mouth;
----
MEPHONE:

"Cobs..."
Calmly said with a slight glimmer in my eyes, filled with sympathy that glimpsed like I yearned to cry. A quick silence kicked in as I quickly adjusted my tone of voice.

"Fuck you Cobs"
The firm tone of voice, changed as I narrowed my eyes toward him with rage; my blue eyes shone within, craving for revenge. As I desire him to suffer, tightly frowning down my eyebrows; forming an unlit shadow underneath; as if my look screamed death and demise.
---

Tomorrow is a new start for me.

(this chapter is re-written by the way with 1350 counted words!)