I

*:・゚✧*:・゚sana *:・゚✧*:・゚

Soulmates are written in the stars. Destined to be together, for they are two people sharing one heart. Kageyama Tobio and Koizumi Sana were no different.

They met in their first year of high school at Karasuno High, though neither of them knew what was to come... it was ironic seeing as their whole lives they were told that when you met your soulmate you would feel it; you would just know that this was the person you were supposed to spend the rest of your life with.

Sana begged to differ.

She simply didn't believe that something just clicked inside of you when you laid eyes on your soulmate. Surely you would have to get to know them to see if they were a person that was worth your time? What if you met your soulmate and they were a terrible person? Were you just supposed to live with that fact? Knowing that you were forever bound to someone so vile?

Luckily for her, Sana's soulmate was far from terrible, or vile... quite the opposite, actually.

But either way, when she locked eyes with Kageyama Tobio for the first time, she knew it was him or no one at all.

Everything she believed about soulmates since she was old enough to form opinions was falsified in that split second of eye contact, and Sana did not know how to feel about it.

Was she supposed to be happy that everything people had said about that first meeting with your soulmate was true? That the feeling you get was as euphoric as they had all promised?

Or was she supposed to be mad that she was proven wrong? And be filled with vexation at the fact that at 15 years old she was now bound to a stranger forever?

Sana didn't know, and she didn't care to know. All she wanted at that moment was to go back and truly appreciate the sensation of her first encounter with him. The thrill as her heart skipped a beat, the serotonin that rushed to her brain and sent her nerve cells into a spiral as her arms covered in goosebumps.

She wondered if he felt it too. She didn't even know his name or if he had even noticed who exactly he had locked eyes with.

She didn't know him and he didn't know her. But she would make sure that they knew each other.

For they were soulmates, binary stars that were gravitationally bound to revolve around one another and binary stars were seen as one.