chapter 4

On behalf of Lorenzo.
Today I had a rather difficult day, everything went awry in the morning. Wearing his casual look, "black trousers satin shirt revealing half, showing his tattoos.So you ask why the day was not a success? Yes, it's very simple!
Alessandro, my assistant forgot about sending the documents, thereby almost breaking the contract, well, thank God that everything worked out, thereby holding negotiations not for a week later, but for today. The negotiations went well enough, thereby concluding the contract after all.
After a very kind morning, and unexpected negotiations, we went to a cafe that is quite well hidden from tourists, going into a cafe where there were usually no people, I saw a group of teenagers about 17-18 years old, sitting down at a place to which a waiter ran up, ordering pasta and wine, I began to wait immersed in my thoughts ignoring Alessandro's conversations. Mr. Lorenzo, you have a meeting with your father tomorrow, he wanted to talk about the inheritance, and how he will divide it between the three of you, you will need to be there at 15:00.Well, Alessandro, I heard you, at that moment I noticed one girl from such a company who was talking hard, laughing loudly, she was thin with a beautiful face like porcelain, and with long brown hair, she looked about 17 years old.She was able to show attention to me, and very few people manage to do this, usually most of the girls I saw looked at me not as a person who has feelings and emotions, but as the Head of the Mafia, who has a lot of money, or because of my appearance, although I have enough the usual appearance of the average Italian, it's black hair a little curly going to the shoulders, grew 180 and dark brown eyes. But many, as I have already said, did not look at me as a living person, but as money or a beautiful face, so I did not have much attention to someone, especially after the betrayal of the person closest to me. After the beginning of lunch, so to speak, I met
with her look. It turns out that her eyes are the color of the ocean, and this appearance is remembered from the first time when our so-called staring game lasted about a minute, after which she went outside to her friends. After finishing my meal and leaving the building, I instructed Alessandro to find out all the information about this girl. Getting into the car, we drove to the house, going into my office, I saw my "beloved older brother". Francesco, why have you come?  I said through my teeth. Oh, Lorenzo, your brother comes to you once a year, and you meet him like this, where is your culture? I repeat again, what do you need? Come on, Lorenzo, I have good intentions, tomorrow we will all be at my father's, and I am one hundred percent sure that I will become the leader of the European mafia, and so be it, you are my assistant if you behave well. There was no limit to my anger, the desire to slap became stronger and stronger, but remembering my father's words: "My place will be given to someone who will behave with dignity and will not cause any problems in the near future," I gritted my teeth and said: Francesco, who will decide for sure not you and such brutes like you are unlikely to be given anything, with your brains everything that has been built for years will collapse in a maximum of a month, and then a month is still a long time for you! You only know how to go to clubs, and the second option is to look at every skirt. Oh, Lorenzo, what the hell are you talking about? Oh, it's silly to remind you how the situation at the club ended two months ago? And it wasn't you who decided to start selling drugs, thereby burning down a month later, and then who fenced you off from the police? How much money was invested to keep you out of jail, huh? So get out of here now, once and for all, before your pretty face is ruined. While Lorenzo, Francesco's sarcasm with all his hatred was saying: "Don't die of self-love." brother! Get out, you bastard. After finishing the kind conversation, I began to sort out the documents, two hours later Alexandro came to me. Mister, I found information about that girl from the cafe. And then I was really surprised, I didn't think that in 4 hours I would already know everything about this girl, tell me, I commanded, and began to listen carefully to the story.Linda Tsvetkova lives at via alberto Cadlolo, nn, Baldwin.Sixteen years old, moved from Chul Vista a month ago, lived there all her life, she has an older brother Neil for 17 years, they are on good terms with Linda, very often go somewhere together. Valencia's mother is 46 years old, she has lived in Chul Vista all her life, works as a manager in an atelier. 48-year-old father Emanuel, a native Italian, lived in Rome until the age of 17, then moved with his family to Chulvista. Linda, has been engaged in sports dancing since childhood, but after an injury she was forced to quit sports, loves to play guitar, listens to nervana and metallica. Lindm goes to the library every Sunday. There were no friends in Chul Vista, as well as a guy, there were quite complicated relationships at school, there were strong harassment and because of appearance, so Linda changed 2 schools. Those people who were with her in the cafe. Georgia is 17 years old, her parents are employees of a local enterprise, Thomas is 16 years old, Thomas Jeffan's parents have a private enterprise., and Alex Ru is also 16 years old, his parents also have a private business. Everyone studies at the Leonardo da Vinci Senior Language School. Linda came to this school for the first time today and was able to communicate with her classmates as best as possible, tomorrow at 19 o'clock they will be at the Buonsera cinema. Well done, Alexandro, well done, you can go. When Alexander left my office, I wondered exactly how to get to know Linda.do not kidnap in the same way as they do in all books (well, or is it like the last option)

how do you guys like this chapter? , I will be glad to comments❤