18

TW past abuse and ED

Small time skip

-

   "Ah, stop, we…have to get up." Felix said, between giggles.

   "Why? The bed is comfy and you in my arms is even better." Hyunjin said, pulling Felix back down into his embrace.

   Felix laughed softly as Hyunjin kissed him.

    "So it took what? Three weeks for us to make actual progress?" Felix questioned.

   "To be fair, I was very resistant to trying, especially when I decided to say it was merely a business marriage." Hyunjin stated.

   "Resistant, you were. It even got Seungmin saying stuff I never though he would."

    "What stuff?"

   Felix hummed and began messing with the necklace Hyunjin was wearing.

     "He suggested that because of our lack of any type of connection that I should try to be something with Jisung. I did think of it for a split second, but I knew Jisung didn't think of me like that." Felix explained.

   Hyunjin did feel a little jealous hearing that, but he also felt a little insecure.

   Granted it had been several months since Minho and Jisung officially got together and several months since Hyunjin and Felix both determined that they wanted the marriage to be much more than a simple business marriage, but still know that small bit of information made him feel a bit insecure.

   Felix could see it in the older's eyes. He could see his lovers thoughts running wild, he could see the insecurity.

  Softly he kissed Hyunjin. Trying to ease any worries or doubts he had. Hyunjin kissed back just as softly.

  "I wouldn't change my decision. I'm very happy with how things turned out." Felix said softly.

   Hyunjin smiled softly, then press a light kiss on Felix's nose.

  The two laid there quietly, loving the warmth of each other.

    "I had a thought and you don't have to say yes to it, but I know that our wedding wasn't the best, with us not knowing each other and it being run over with strictly  business men and women.

   So, I was thinking that we could have do over wedding, you can plan it how ever you'd love and this time we can have friends and family instead. Also a photographer, so we can actually have photos of the very important occasion."

   Felix was surprised to say the least.

   "Are you serious?" He questioned.

   "Yeah, I am." Hyunjin said.

   Felix smiled brightly and hugged Hyunjin tightly.

   "I'd love to do that!" Felix beamed.

    For a few moments they both felt just happiness, but something came to Hyunjin's mind when he felt the rough patch of skin under his hand.

    Since that night in the hotel Hyunjin had been more open about everything to do with Phoebe, but Felix hadn't mentioned much of anything and Hyunjin respected that.

  He did become more okay about Hyunjin touching his stomach, but on his bad days he would cry if Hyunjin's hand merely brushed the area.

   "Angel, I do have question, you don't have to answer, but I do want to ask."

   "What is it?" Felix asked.

  "What happened in that relationship?" Hyunjin questioned.

   Felix bit his lip and hummed.

  "You don't need to tell me if you are uncomfortable with it."

  The younger shook his head.

   "It was a toxic situation, we were dating in secret. At the time you and I went to the same school, but you were a year ahead of me, so I don't know if you heard the rumours.

   I was out of school for three months. People had all types of theories of why I was out of school. The top one, however, was that my parents shipped me off because of the relationship." Felix stopped, trying to find the best words.

   Hyunjin had heard the rumours of a top student suddenly being absent for months, he didn't think of it being about Felix though.

   "I wish that was case. The guy I was with he made me feel like less than a person, when he held me and touched my stomach… he would pinch me and tell I needed to stop eating so much.

So I stopped eating and led to serious issues. It wasn't even the worse thing he did. I was boiling water for something, I don't even remember for what at this point, but I remember we were arguing about something dumb, and I remember the sound of the whistle of the kettle and the sound of thunder." Felix took a deep breath and Hyunjin pulled him closer.

  "I don't know what happened, but he snapped and took the kettle off the stove and poured it on me. The burns from the water weren't that bad thankfully, but the scar on the side of my stomach was from him pressing the kettle against my skin." Felix finished, beginning to wipe his eyes free of tears.

    Hyunjin couldn't help but pepper kissed on Felix's cheeks and lips, he didn't like seeing Felix like this.

  "I'm sorry that happened, angel." Hyunjin whispered.

  Felix shook his head.

"I'm happy now. I have you, who I love so much." Felix said softly, wiping Hyunjin's tears.

     "I love you." Hyunjin said, then softly kissed Felix stray tears mixing in.

   Felix chuckled softly, "Who knew the big bad CEO was a softie."

   Hyunjin laughed a little.

  "I am only like this for you."

   The blond smiled and cuddled further into Hyunjin's arms.

  "I guess that time you watched the notebook with Sana was a fluke."

   "She told you?" Hyunjin questioned.

   "Of course she did." Felix stated.

   Hyunjin hummed and kissed Felix's forehead.

   "Go back to sleep, silly boy." Hyunjin mumbled.

  "But we have to get up."

    "Shhh..."

  "I love you, Hyunnie."

   Hyunjin smiled a little.

  "I love you, angel."

❣️Fin❣️

    There might be an epilogue.