10

"How about you? How did you grow up Mr CEO?"

   Hyunjin chuckled softly.

  "Dad was always busy and mom was barely around. I have a twin sister and a little brother. I was the one, however, that was molded to take over the family business, my parents never cared what my sister did which took a toll she ran away, got married to some jerk and ended up having a set of twins.

  Now, she is out of that marriage and living happily with her girlfriend and two kids, they live in Martha's vineyard. My little brother lives with our mom and dad in California, I visit them once or twice a month depending on my work schedule." Hyunjin said.

  "That was more about your sibling than you, but I'll take it. I assume the reason you had that you in you pocket was from your sisters kids."

   Hyunjin nodded. "They like putting things where they don't belong."

    "I have some experience with that. Davina loves putting her toys in shoes."

   "Do both Minho and Davina's mom work?"

  Felix pursed his lips.

  "Nana's mom passed away. Davina was premature by 3 months. It took awhile but Davina was able to leave the hospital with Minho. Minho took a year off to take care of her, I helped the best I could, but he was heart broken.

   I was sad about it too because I knew her mom she had become a good friend since she had been dating Minho for years. They never got married though."

   "I'm sorry to hear that."

   Felix shook his head.

   "Freya was an amazing woman, but she hated hearing people say that. I remember when her dad passed away, people would say sorry for your loss, she would respond with, 'Why are are you sorry? He lived a good life, he had seven children with five different women, he was a free bird.'.

   She was amazing and she lived an amazing life, she travelled, she had this beautiful British accent that always got thicker when she talked with her sister. Although she never got got meet Davina, I think that she was still happy with everything including Davina."

   Hyunjin nodded and smiled softly.

   Felix was about to speak when he felt something being put on his head.

  "You never called me."

  "You never bought me another cookie."

   "To be fair, you had five cookies before the one I took." The male stated.

   Felix pouted and took whatever Jeongin was holding on his head.

   "The great Gatsby."

   "Yeah, my lit teach assigned it." Jeongin muttered.

   "What prompted you to call me 25 times.?" Felix asked.

  "For one, you didn't tell me you were getting married I found out from people magazine. Two, I need your gender studies notes."

    Hyunjin looked between the two.

  "Seungmin didn't even know until today. I'll get you those notes later they are buried somewhere."

    "You are a life saver. I'll get you two cookies later."

  Felix nodded and Hyunjin cleared his throat, capturing both male's attentions.

   "You must be Hyunjin, I'm Jeongin, one of Felix's best friends." Jeongin introduced himself, holding his hand out.

  "Nice to meet you."

   Hyunjin was sure his grip when shaking Jeongin's hand was tighter than it needed to be.

    "Alright, I have to go, I'm meeting with my brother. Lixie, please don't forget about the notes."

   "Yeah, yeah, I won't, go."

   Jeongin stuck his tongue out at the older and left.

   "Your friends are really playful." Hyunjin noted

  Felix nodded.

  "Seungmin and Jeongin come from wealthy families like our but  they were never meant to take over their family business or marry into another family for business. They simply were raised to do as they please within the realm of reason." Felix said.

   Hyunjin nodded.

   "Why did you agree to marry me? I mean it was apparent what you told your father about marriage, it was news for weeks, but why did you agree to marry me?"

   Hyunjin was taken off guard by the question. How was he supposed to explain the circumstances of it to Felix? For him, if he told Felix, it would cause issues that didn't need to appear, however, if he didn't it could create issues as well.

   "I just did." He lied.

   Felix hated how lying was so easy for certain people. Pursing his lip, he nodded.

  "We should probably go. I have to get back to the daycare." Felix stated.

   Hyunjin simply nodded and stood up. Felix following close behind.

   1 step forward, 3 steps back...