I Could Just Use A Hug Part 3 (Wardlow x OC)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, on the other side of the building in the backstage area, Bryan and Jon were walking around Bryan talking to him about their match whilst Jon in his own world when suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere the man noticed Michael getting ready for his match & instantly he wanted to kill him for not only breaking his little sister's heart, but for ruining the relationship that both he and Abi once had, noticing the look on his friends face, Bryan expressed quietly to the irate looking man "as much as I know you want to kill him , you need to just think about it Jon... even if it's just for a second... whatever it is that you are thinking you wanna do to Mike, it is not gonna make any kind of improvement to your relationship with Abi... it'll be for your own benefit. Just walk away." As he looked , Jon, realising that Bryan was right, nodded & turned round to walk in the other direction, building the relationship with his sister more important to him than his need to hurt the man who had broken her & him. Unaware of the two men walking away, Michael finished getting ready for his match and as he pulled up his right singlet straps, he froze as he noticed a familar shadow on the floor of someone standing in front of him, hands on her hips "at this point Michael , I honestly don't know weather or not I should hug you, kill you, beat you to a bloody pulp... or do all three!" Saraya fumed. As the man continued to get ready for his match , not giving Saraya any kind of rise or attention , an action that annoyed Saraya, Michael eventually replied "well this is a pleasure as always Raya... truly" while finishing preparing for his match, a move that angered the woman more. Whilst watching as the man seemingly got on with his life & knowing that Abi, one of her best friends, was on a dark path to nowhere and that she needed to step in just like Abi had for her during the roughest and darkest time of her life , Saraya stood in front of the man, blocking his path and exclaimed, making sure the man listened clearly "I do not know what the hell went on between you and Abi that night and quite frankly, at this moment in time, I don't fully care. All that I am worried about right now is my best friend & this self destructive mindset & road that she is going down and getting her out of it before she gets any worse than she is right now. Especially when I had to watch watching her go through her post surgery tramua her go through her surgery recovery.. that was bad enough". As Saraya realised what she had said instantly after she'd said it , she looked at the man's facial reaction to her outburst & exclaimed trying to backtrack "you need to forget everything that I have just said " "what do you mean she had surgery? What Surgery?! or is this just something else that I haven't been told about! "Mike fumed, angry that once again no one had told him anything about any kind of surgery. Unsure now to take his reaction, Saraya fumed "HEY! firstly Michael, you have absolutely NO RIGHT to be angry at her... none! If you'd have actually bothered to listen to her when she told you about the baby instead of screaming at her & blaming her ... you'd have known... " " known what? "Michael asked " Abs nearly died Michael.. twice when she was in surgery , but she does'nt know .. at least not yet .. I will tell her when she's mentally stronger". As Michael with noticeable shock an over his face , he mumbled in shock " I didn't know..she didn't... Raya, I don't even know what to say to her anymore. All I want to do is comfort her and tell her that the whole situation wasn't her fault, but there's still this big part of me that is so angry with her for keeping everything from me for so long " . Whilst looking at the pain in the man's eyes, Saraya sat next to him and replied quietly & calmly "whatever you may think Mike, I can promise you 10000 %, , Abi genuinely did tell Jon to tell you... multiple times , I was there and Renee was there as well at times she told him too. As far as she knew, he had made it clear to her that he had told you everything. All she has wanted, ever since she came round from her surgery was for you to know, even if you weren't together, she needed you to know.. she knew that you didn't want her anymore, but I know for a fact that She has wanted since you broke up was for you to be happy " Saraya smiled sadly "I'm not happy Saraya... I haven't been for months .. ever since I lost her" Michael openingly admitted "then you need to tell her now you feel ... Sooner rather than later" Raya smiled before walking away "because the fact she is on a path of self destruction & she is barely even talking to Jon tells you everything."