•chapter 6• The Aftons

Start from the beginning

I landed on the grass and Adam wrestling me. "Let go of me!" I yelled and he growled he leaned in on my neck and i closed my eyes shut and whimpered
Not like this.

"WTF MAN GET OFF OF HER!"

I opened my eyes and turned them to see Fredrick and his group, I sighed in relief to see Fredrick. All of them looked surprised except for Fredrick.

I scrambled to my feet as Adam's guard fell down. I bumped into Michael who reassured me that I was safe, I glance behind me and saw Fredrick beating the hell out of Adam who fought back. Then he ran for it, he ran and never looked back. I let go of Michael and rubbed my arms in discomfort of being around boys. Fredrick look towards me and ran to me, "shit Y/n are you okay?!" He said worried I nodded and looked away,

I tried so hard not to cry, because I don't want them to see me as vulnerable. "I'll take you home." Fredrick had pity in his voice and I was somehow angry, he always babied me. I'm more than that! I don't need help! He took out his hand and I slapped it away, Fredrick was surprised and the other masks looked away pretending they didn't see that.

"Im fine!" I growled but it wasn't intimidating. "I don't want to go home.. not yet." I look away and Fredrick knew I was upset, "my house is going to be busy, so where will you go?" I looked at the floor suddenly interested in it. It's was obvious I couldn't go to Simons house or Mark.

"I could take them to my house-?.." I looked behind me and Micheal stood there voluntarily. Fredrick raised a brow and swear I saw a small smirk. "Alright." He said and pulled me aside from the others.

He pulled me into a deep hug and I started to sob a bit, "it's okay. your going to be okay." He addressed and i silent thanked him. "Sorry for doing that..." he smiled and pulled away "gotta Admit if you weren't my cousin I would've thought that was hot." I laughed and punched him in the arm. He winced but chuckled.

I'm glad I had Fredrick and even though he babies me. I love him. (Not romantically) we moved back to the group and Micheal seemed flustered shouting at Mark. I sighed, I can't believe I'm stuck with this idiot. You stayed behind as Fredrick went with the others and pointed out that I was waiting for Micheal.

He said a simple sentences to Fredrick and he was traumatized. "I SWEAR TO GOD MICHEAL TO LAY ONE FINGER ON THEM I'LL!" Micheal ran for it and pulled my arm forward attempting to run away from Fredrick.

Wonder what that was about-?

~time skip~

We stopped at a house that seemed bigger than the few houses down the block, he opened the door and was tackled by a orange haired girl. Then she dragged him inside with a yelp, I couldn't help but snort.

"Look! Look! Mikey pay attention!!" She said pulling his shirt down. "OKAY! Okay! Im watching Let Go!" The little girl squeals and points to the living room.

The area has pillows on the floor making a runaway or pathway, and on that pathway was a another child with eyes that matched Micheal, silver-blue. The child sniffled and he wore a pink Barbie dress that was short so he had to pull it down with on hand. Micheal stared at the child and they locked eye contact.

Micheal butted out laughing and the child grumbled "it's not funny! It's too short! Elizabeth I don't fit into this..."

Elizabeth?

"Mah gawd geezez go change." The child runs for the closet and Micheal had seem to forgot I was here until he looked behind him, "oh! Shit forgot you were here.." I chuckled "Mikey?" I haven't seemed to let that go, he blushed and growled "stfu.." Elizabeth waddles in front of me and smiles with a toothy grin, one of her tooth was missing. "Your really pretty!! OMG ARE YOU MIKEYS GIRLFRIEND?!" She spun in a circle and giggled.