You tapped the book, recalling the information, "It's a scrapbook... whoever this girl is, she's either in love with you or just a really big fan."

Jenna giggled, "In love with me?"

The elevator dinged, the two of you entered.

"Yeah, this book puts my Valentine's Day idea to shame." You admitted, pressing for the second floor.

Jenna bumped your frame before she noticed the floor number. She furrowed her brows, looking at you, "We're on the fourth, baby, why are we going to the second?" Jenna pressed the button for four.

"Sasha." You answered.

Jenna grimaced, her eyes slammed shut. She completely forgot about what she agreed to hours ago. Nerves begin to flood the small woman. You furrowed your brows, confused, "Having second thoughts?" You hoped not.

The elevator stopped, Jenna's eyes sprung open with the doors. Sasha was standing there with a book bag. Her hair was hanging in her face perfectly, white tank top that hugged her masculine build, and some colorful shorts. Jenna gulped as Sasha shot you a smirk.

"Had a feeling it was y'all coming up, the screaming stopped." She entered the elevator. Jenna shifted to the back, standing behind you and Sasha.

You scoffed before returning your gaze to Jenna, "You didn't answer my question."

Sasha looked over her shoulder at Jenna as well, "What question?" Jenna flashed her eyes between the two of you, settling on you.

"No," Jenna replied as her heart started to beat out of her chest.

You faced forward as did Sasha, "Asked if she had second thoughts."

Sasha glanced over her shoulder again, "It doesn't look like it."

The two of you laughed. Jenna stood silently while you two got into a conversation. Once off the elevator, Jenna trailed behind you and Sasha, taking in the view of you both.

Jenna's eyes trailed your backside, with full knowledge of what's underneath your clothes. Jenna shifted her eyes to Sasha, who was surely answering her bodily questions. Jenna squinted a bit, noticing a leather strap coming from Sasha's shorts. Jenna's eyes widened, realizing she was wearing a harness.

Suddenly, the book bag made sense.

You opened the door to your room, holding it open for Jenna. You and Sasha both stepped aside, letting Jenna enter first. The gesture sent chills down Jenna's spine as she sprinted to the bathroom, locking the door.

You locked the room door as Sasha entered the suite, setting her bag aside and getting comfortable. You did the same.

"What do you think she's doing in there?" Sasha asked from the bed, turning on her stomach to face you.

"Definitely psyching herself up," you chuckled.

"She's not usually this shy, huh?"

You shook your head, "But this is her first..."

"Oh, am I putting you to shame then compa?" Sasha gave a cocky grin.

You sneered, "Definitely not, have you seen me?"

The two of you laughed again, getting into another conversation. Jenna listened from the bathroom. She was trying to contain herself, and prepare for all of the festivities about to transpire the second she left out. Jenna cursed you for putting her in this predicament, then herself for allowing it, and herself again, for making you feel the way she did with all the sexual favors for the last few months.