Here.

All Might walked in before turning to face the crowd of villains in a confident stance

All Might: "I AM HERE!"

With one swift tug he was able to rip his plain blue tie from off of his shirt collar. But there was something different about him this time.

This time, He had no smile.

Shigaraki: "I've been waiting, Hero."

A crazed laughter emerged along with his following words

Shigaraki: "You trash of society!"

Almost all the people in the area turned to stare, Shigaraki, however, had a malicious grin in the process of forming at the sheer sight of All Might. He was obviously here for him but he did not seem to be an admirer. It was clear to everyone that he wanted All Might to be killed.

And to be the one to kill him.

--

All Might performed a number of punches on almost every one of the infiltrators within a matter of seconds, the artificial sunlight of the USJ's weather mimicing technology, reflecting on his clenched teeth.

--

Midoria: "..All-...Might-"

A Nomu, an artificial human. A creature designed to kill The Number One Hero, All Might, The Symbol Of Peace.

Shigaraki Pov: he hit me as he was saving them...

Shigaraki: "The voice of a government official... That he's getting weaker!"
A smile cracked apon the man's face from behind the decapitated hand, that hand of what once was his father.

All Might: "CAROLINNNAAAA SMAAAASH"

All Might was seemingly aiming his signature punch right at Shigaraki. Until..

Shigaraki: "Nomu."

His voice was still monotone but almost as if on command. The Nomu blocked the attack.

The Nomu outstretched it's arms as All Might was currently doing, if it was imitating him.

All Might aimed another punch towards the Nomu but there was still no effect. The Nomu started to retaliate.

Shigaraki: "In order to damage a Nomu..."

All Might used a large sum of his strength to knock the Nomu into the concrete of the USJ's flooring to de-mobilize it, causing a cloud of dust from the artificial environment to scatter everywhere and a gust of wind to blow towards towards Shigaraki, forcing him to shield his face as to not lose the hand that was attached there.

--

Mineta: "How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Might's on a whole nother level!!"

Midoria: "Instead, if anyone gets held hostage...we'd be worse than in the way."

Mistey: "Were we overthinking it?..He's amazing!"

Midoria "When they were talking about how All Might wasn't here...because All Might was at his limit! It must have been because he used too much of his power!"

The boy flashed back to the encounter he had with All might

All might: "..and I lost my whole stomach. Right now, I can only work as a hero...for about three hours a day. I smile to show the pressure of the heroes..."

--

Midoria: "All Might's secret! And the predicament he's in!"

Mistey: "Midoria? Yo Midoria-Bro? Did we lose you? Your gonna drop teach if you don't look where your going"