Drown.

When your drowning it is a strange experience
The pressure builds up and your head feels as though it's about to burst.
You want to let go of that last breath to make the pain go away but at the same time you don't.
You don't let go because you don't want to die.
You don't want to make the mistake of proving that you can't survive without your father.
That cruel, horrible, monster of a father.

You also have too much internal monologue.

She was hoisted from the depths of the waters within a matter of seconds by a girl in her class, Tsuyu Asui or: 'Tsu' as she preferred to go by. She had a frog quirk, putting her at a good advantage due to the setting.

Mistey was finally able to catch her breath once she had her head above water.
The accompanying students that happened to be surrounding her in the water were Tsu, as previously mentioned, Midoria- although she was not sure if his was 'Izuku' or 'Deku' as he had been referred to as both throughout the current school year so she was unsure of which he would like to be called, so she just stuck with 'Midoria' to be safe. And finally-
. . .
'Minoru Mineta.'
A short boy in her class who was 'famous' among the female crowd at UA for making inappropriate comments about them and toutching them inappropriately.

Not the best choice of someone to be stuck with in times of crisis.

Nevertheless, she and the others were maneuvered onto a 'ship' in the waters of where they were, they managed to do this with the help of Tsu's frog-like tongue and now they were safely perched on the deck or the fake ship.

Tsu: "Are you alright? *Kero*?"

Mistey: "Yeah yeah- we chill, we chill-" she said, out of breath, still having the stinging sensation of the water in her throat

Tsu: "Is it true what you said? *Kero* that you can't swim?" she stated, lifting a finger to the side of her own face

Mistey: ". . .Yeah-" she admitted, sort of embarrassed as she rubbed her neck from behind

Deku: "Oh- are you alright now though?"

Mineta: "You look really hot wh-" He managed to say before being cut off by Tsu's tongue that proceeded to slap him in the face.

Mistey: "I don't even wanna know-"

A while passed and ideas were shared between one-another about how they were to defeat the villains closing in.

Tsu: "They must not know what our quirks are, seeing as they put me in the water crisis zone *kero*"

Tsu turned to see Midoria agree and then go off on his usual rambling spree until it was clear that he had formulated a plan.

What was his plan

Punch the water.

It wasn't phrased like that and the plan was for him to punch the water.
Though, She had no idea what his quirk was so she just went along with whatever it was he was saying.

Drowning
That was the outcome for several of the villains that were caught in the impact. Or that what appeared to have happened at least.

The plan had seemingly worked and the four made their escape.

They made it to the main arena, and entrance. Where they had first assembled after journeying through the gates.

Tenya Iida was given instructions to run and get help. His quirk was engine, giving him an unfair advantage to outrun the villians and make his escape. Though there was some debate and protest about the plan It was decided that he would go through with it.

He ran, the material to his as the engines in his legs fired, enabling him to run faster as there was nothing in the way of them anymore, although it did cost an expensive trip to the uniform shop and a scolding from several teachers, all of which Iida apologised thoroughly to one he had made his return.

He was barely able to make it past the gates, having to pry the large metal door open in a moment of desperation.

Nonetheless, he was able to go through with the plan. This being very convenient for everyone except the villians.

She turned to see and there he was.
The man himself.
Tomura Shigaraki.

1A's homeroom teacher seemed to be using his quirk to disable the quirks of several villains in the area.
That was, until, Shigaraki attempted to use his own quirk on a student, Tsuyu Asui (Tsu) to be exact.

Tsu's vision was blocked by the sight of Shigaraki's crusty hand, inching closer to her face.

Aizawa broke focus and with it went the effect of his quirk.

He focused on making eye contact with Shigaraki to disable his quirk, saving Tsu but leaving himself vunerable. Vunerable to Villains and to a Nomu.

Aizawa was beaten to a pulp to say the least, almost all of his body injured and many breaks and fractures in his bones. A Nomu crushing his body. Blood drizzling down from his forehead.

Yet there was a noise coming from the entrance.

A laughter.

Though not the laughter belonging to someone with sinister intentions. A laugh of bravery, of courage. Of All Might.