"Since there is nothing to say, then I'm leaving, you..." Chi Lu was interrupted by Lu Xi in the middle of speaking.

    "Yes!"

    Lu Xi quickly responded, "Yes!"

    Chi Lu said "Yes".

    "Yes." Lu Xi said it again, pursing his lips, "Yes, I have something to say." "

    Well, tell me."

    Chi Lu's unexpectedly gentle voice made Lu Xi confirm tonight unusual.

    Lu Xi looked at his toes shyly: "You, you, you..."

    Chi Lu didn't interrupt his stuttering, and stood there watching him and listening quietly.

    Lu Xi said "you" for a long time, and finally got up the courage to take a deep breath: "You laughed tonight."

    Chi Lu opened his mouth slightly, he didn't expect that the last thing Lu Xi would say to him after a long time of drumming.

    "You smile beautifully, I think it's very good." Lucy explained awkwardly with a blushing face, "I think you look beautiful when you smile, really, you look better than before, no, you looked good before, but when you smile, you look even better "

    Chi Lu looked at him gently, and smiled again: "Yes."

    Lucy gained courage: "You should smile more."

    "Yes." Chi Lu smiled and rolled his eyes.

    The two looked at each other, and Lucy lowered her head shyly.

    He thinks that Chi Lu, who doesn't smile, really looks good when he smiles.

    "What I said is true."

    "I know." Chi Lu didn't dislike Lu Xi's clumsiness, but his eyes were softer. "Is there anything else you want to say?"

    Lu Xi didn't know what to say, he Somewhat annoyed.

    If you don't say anything, Chi Lu will leave, but if you want to say something, what should you say?

    "If..."

    "I will miss you." Lucy suddenly raised his head.

    Chi Lv was slightly surprised.

    Lu Xi swallowed, and said: "I, I will read this when I miss you." He took out the chip that Chi Lu gave him, shook it, and quickly put it back in his pocket.

    "I will watch it often, every day."

    Chi Lu looked at him and sighed silently in his heart. Thinking that from now on, he might not be able to see each other again, and he felt a little inexplicably melancholy.

    This silly boy, who still doesn't know what he is about to leave, has the identity of a spy.

    "Lucy." He called out, in a formal tone.

    "Huh?" Lucy looked at him nervously.

    He didn't say anything, just looked at Lucy seriously.

    After a while, I smiled.

    He said, "Good night, Lucy."

    After that, he turned and left, waving his back to Lucy.

    Heidi is making a sticky video with Logar. Since she came to this training camp, she has had some contact with Logar from time to time. From text messages at the beginning to videos later, to the relationship of ordinary friends.

The ridiculous life after dressing as a female alphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara