Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Charles' office is not particularly far from the training ground, it only takes about ten minutes to walk there.

    In the middle of the trip, Tang Qing was in a quiet mood. It was different from talking about this and that endlessly when she was attached to Holden. Holden was keenly aware that something was wrong with her, and asked her what was wrong, but she laughed and said no.

    "Then why don't you talk so much today?" Holden asked her while nodding to the soldiers standing guard outside the building.

    Tang Qing pretended nothing happened, and said, "I was just wondering which important person would come to Area H to meet a little soldier like me." "

    Then did you come up with something?"

    "I think it might be my family."

    Horton His footsteps stopped for a moment, and he turned his head: "Family?"

    It's not that relatives and friends are not allowed to visit in the army, and generally you only need to go through the inspection of the guards to visit public areas, but only within a year. Two opportunities to enter the training camp to visit, and the rest of the time can only wait for the military leave.

    Relatives and friends who can be directly received by a big boss in H area like Shire and called important people, needless to say, Horton knows what level their identities are.

    "Well, maybe it is." Tang Qing revealed his private information as naturally as possible, "Although I haven't told you before...well... my father is a general, and you may have heard of him "

    Horton stopped immediately: "Which general?"

    Tang Qing said: "

    Bai Shan." It is predicted that the person who is most likely to succeed the chief, Chen Zheng, will be called the chief of the military region.

    Although Baishan and Shire are only one level behind in name, the gap between military regions cannot be bridged.

    Compared with the major general in District A, Shire, the lieutenant general in District H, is more than one level behind in terms of appeal, let alone Baishan.

    If the visitor was really Baishan, it would not be surprising that Shire called him an important person to receive him in person.

    Tang Qing was worried. What was worrying was that if Baishan really came, then the purpose of his coming would have to be considered. Thinking of what Bai Shan said before, I am afraid that nine times out of ten, he came here to do ideological work for her and let her return to Area A.

    She just fell in love with Holden, so she wouldn't want to separate.

    Horton was also a little worried. He looked down at the training clothes he was wearing casually: "I should have listened to you to buy some clothes." "?

    " Tang Qing didn't follow his brain circuit.

    Holden said sadly: "I dress like this, I don't know how to meet my father-in-law." Then, he turned around and asked, "Is this what you Chinese call your future spouse's father?" Tang Qing:

    " ..."

    She was silent for a few seconds, confused by her strength: "Then why don't you address him as father-in-law?"

    Holden took it for granted: "I am omega, you are alpha, and I will definitely marry you in the future. Of course, I will call you father-in-law."

    Tang Qing: "... oh"