Prologue

It had been a few months since Zod's defeat and Connor and M'gann's wedding, and everything was finally starting to get back to normal.

The members of The Team, the Outsiders, the Justice League, and a few other people were all doing their own thing in their universe, when suddenly...

A portal opened near each of them and they were all sucked into it. Next thing they knew, they were in a gigantic, fancy looking movie theater of some sort. The people who were there were Connor Kent, M'gann M'orzz, Dick Grayson, Artemis Crock, Kaldur'ahm, Barbara Gordon, Zatanna Zatara, Will Harper, Lian Nguyen-Harper, Jade Nguyen, Garfield Logan, Tim Drake, Cassandra Sandsmark, Bart Allen, La'gaan, Jaime Reyes, Roy Harper, Karen Beecher, Mal Duncan, Rhea Beecher-Duncan, Virgil Hawkins, Eduardo Dorado Jr., Wendy Jones, Traci Thirteen, Khalid Nassour, Mary Bromfield, Halo, Orion, Forager, Forager, Harper Row, Sphere, Wolf, Bioship, Baby Bioship, Raquel Ervin, Amistad Ervin, Noble Davis, Danny Chase, all the Justice League, Alfred Pennyworth, Iris West-Allen, Don and Dawn Allen, Mera, Arthur Curry Jr., Lois Lane, and Jonathan Kent.

"Where are we?!" said Connor.

"Some sort of theater?" M'gann said.

"Jade?!" Will Harper said when he saw Jade there.

"W-Will? Lian? Artemis?" Jade said when she saw her family there.

"Mommy!" Lian squealed as she ran over to her mother and hugged her.

"What is happening?!" said Superman.

"I can answer that" said a voice that was heard all around them.

"Who's there?!" shouted Connor.

"I can't pinpoint whoever's speaking to us. I can't feel their mind touch anywhere! I can't even use my powers to speak to anyone here mentally!" said M'gann as she tried to use her telepathic powers, but it was no use.

"My telepathy powers don't seem to be working, either. I believe we are all in grave danger" said Martian Manhunter.

"You're not. I'm gonna come out now. Don't bother trying to attack me because I disabled your powers" said the voice.

A young Caucasian man who looked about 20 or 21 years old teleported onto the stage of the theater. He had brown messy hair, sunglasses, a gray hoodie, track pants, and sneakers.

"Who are you? A new member of The Light?" Batman asked as all the heroes got in fighting stances.

"Do I look like a member of The Light to you?. My name is Luke Hansen. I'm an inter-dimensional being from another universe. Basically, a god" said Luke.

"Inter-dimensional? You don't mean..." Barbara said as she tried to find the words.

"That's correct. The multiverse is real. In my universe, you all are fictional characters who have been in comics, cartoons, video games, and various types of other TV shows. But the show you specific versions are from is a show called 'Young Justice,' that focuses on Connor, M'gann, Dick, Artemis, Kaldur, Zatanna, Raquel, and Wally when he was alive. I brought you all here to show you alternate versions of you all from across the multiverse" said Luke.

"You honestly expect us to believe that?" Batman said.

"Don't believe me? Here's a you from another universe to prove to you I'm telling the truth" said Luke as he snapped his fingers and a portal opened up which another Batman then stepped out of.

"And you expect me to believe that this is another me?" the first Batman said.

The other Batman removed his mask, revealing himself to also be Bruce Wayne.

Everyone else gasped.

"How do I know this isn't an imposter?" the first Batman asked.

"I am you, Bruce. Our father was Thomas Wayne, our mother was Martha Wayne. Alfred raised us after they died, and Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian are our sons" said the other Batman.

"I don't even know who the hell Damian is" said Batman.

"No... But you will. Hansen really is from another universe, and he has good intentions" said the other Batman.

Batman decided to trust Luke and his other self... at least for now.

"What purpose would showing the multiverse serve us, anyway?" asked Black Canary.

"And what about our world? Us being gone would be a perfect chance for villains to do whatever they want" said Flash.

"It won't be. You see, time works differently in other universes, including this theater which is one of many pocket dimensions I created. In it, time will go much slower in your universe. So when you return home, only a few seconds will have passed. As for what purpose showing this would serve you, you could learn many things from these universes. Some of these universes show versions of you who went down dark paths and did things you'd never think you'd do. By watching these, you could make sure you never go down these dark paths" said Luke.

The audience contemplated this for a moment.

"Alright. But you better not be messing with us" said Superman.

"Alright then, take your seats. Also, I may be busy with these other super powered people from this other universe I have in my other theater that I'm also showing the multiverse to, plus I have a personal life on my Earth, so I might not be with you guys all the time from my point of view. So, from your point of view, I might be appearing to age more rapidly. But it's only because it's been longer for me than it has for you. Now let's get started" said Luke.

Had the idea for this from a dream I had last night and I decided to make it a reality. I am once again not taking requests in this book, so don't ask me. Also I'm not gonna do more crazy universes like I did in Deku-Verse, I'm mainly gonna show them alternate DC universes, such as Injustice, Mask of the Phantasm, some Superpower Beatdowns, etc. I might show a few universes where it's them in other franchises, but not many. Thx for reading.