"Hmm." Heidi had a bad expression.

    "What's the reason again this time? Is it because you stuffed the socks into her quilt, or because you wiped the booger you took off on her clothes?" Heidi was dejected: "Neither.

    "

    "Why is that?" Tang Qing successfully shifted the topic from himself to Heidi.

    Usually, after she asked Heidi, Heidi would clean up with her, but today was different. Tang Qing asked her twice and didn't say a word. Not only did she not say anything, she also brought the topic back to Tang Qing.

    "I'm obviously talking about you. How can I talk about you? You are the one. Don't be stupid and just fall in love with Boer..." "I didn't."

    Tang Qing interrupted her.

    "You don't have it, why do you keep looking at him?"

    "Do I have it?"

    "Yes." Heidi pointed at his eyes with two fingers, and said, "Your eyeballs are almost sticking to him."

    Tang Qing said firmly: "Impossible."

    Heidi looked at her honest ears, and sneered at her deception: "I really don't understand you alphas, didn't you just go to bed once, and you fell in love when you said you liked it. What do you like? , what I like is not the flesh | body, if you want me to say that you have too little experience and haven’t seen the world, when you see a few more omega or beta in the future, you will know how ridiculous you are now, oh no, sorry I forgot again Yes, you like alpha."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    Heidi snorted, and smoothed her hair irritably: "Annoying, I don't understand, don't put a good omega and beta, one or two Don’t you know that same-sex pheromones repel each other?”

    Tang Qing asked: “Apart from me, who else likes the same sex?”

    “Isn’t it…” Heidi got stuck in the middle of speaking, pretending to transfer without incident topic, muttered, "Forget it, if you like Ball, you like Ball, it's better than being gay."

    Tang Qing finally explained to her: "I don't like Colonel Ball."

    Heidi turned over Bai Yan: "Then you always stare at him, I saw it with my own eyes, don't deny it."

    "I really didn't..." Tang Qing stopped in the middle of speaking, bit his lower lip, and said hesitantly, "Well, Heidi, I want to ask you a question." "What?" Tang Qing hesitated for a

    while

    , Pulling Heidi to a corner where no one was around, she said, "Recently, um, that's just... I always have that kind of dream." She whispered.

    "What kind of dream?" Heidi just asked, when she saw her expression, she realized what she was talking about, and immediately showed an evil smile on her face, and laughed twice, "I understand, I understand, that kind of dream, Hehehe, with whom? Is it..."

    Tang Qing shamelessly stopped her from mentioning that person: "It's not important!"

    "Okay, it's not important, and then?" Heidi already knew clearly that he was trying to cover up Who is it, thinking that Tang Qing is really heavy mouthed, and the vicious old man Boer can eat it. I don't know how she can sleep with her figure and appearance.

    Tang Qing looked at the other party's expression of "knowing everything", took a few deep breaths, tried his best to calm down, and admitted: "Well, you already know, it is the colonel, I... dreamed about him." Heidi teased her, and she continued, "I admit that I've been a little abnormal recently, and I don't know why I think about that kind of thing every day, and I don't want to have that kind of dream, but..." She couldn't control

    herself .

    Heidi said boldly: "This is not something to be ashamed of. You are already twenty. What is so strange about having such a dream? I have already had sex with someone since I was sixteen. It would be strange not to have this kind of dream."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    Haidi: "So what is your problem?"

    Tang Qing said distressedly: "I have never had this kind of situation before, but now it suddenly happens, and it happens so often, I feel something is wrong."

    Haidi nodded very Acknowledgment: "It's not quite right, not many people have dreams like that... well, well, I won't talk about it. In fact, it's nothing strange. It's normal for you to have dreams with him for the first time. As for frequent , didn’t you say that you didn’t have this kind of situation before, maybe you’ve accumulated a lot of money, and then that’s it.”

    Tang Qing thought about it and felt that this was also possible. After all, even including her previous life, Horton was also her first man. But when she thought about the follow-up solution, she started to have a headache again: "So... how do you usually solve... besides yourself and going out to find others...?" Heidi: "

    Me?"

    She thought about her previous problems The solution was found to be difficult to tell.

    "I'm just..." Haidi's eyes fluttered, and he lowered his head and coughed, "I'm just like what you said, what else can I do?" Tang Qing

    asked anxiously, "Is there no medicine to drink to reduce the fire?"

    When Heidi heard this, she thought of what Logar scolded her when they quarreled with her, and felt aggrieved for a while. Kicking the fence next to her, she muttered softly, "Area H is not any other military region, so there are no such medicines."

    Tang Qing sighed, seeing that she was not in high spirits, she stopped asking.

    In the end, the solution was not asked, so she continued to get angry.

    After two more days of being on fire, one night, when she was plucking up the courage to use her evil right hand to complete a certain job, she received a video request.

    Looking at the requester, it was Perseus.

    Immediately, I lost my sexual interest in fright. It was only then that she remembered that she hadn't thought of this plague god for more than half a month. The scene of stern words to the other party last time is still vivid in my memory, thinking of the other party pointing at her and threateningly calling her a few times before hanging up the phone, I feel extra guilty for a while.

    I dare not accept it, I don't want to accept it. So she pretended not to see it.

    After the communication rang and turned off naturally, she frightened and turned off the video request notification ringtone, then ran to take a cold shower and soaked in it for half an hour. When I came back from the fire, I picked up the optical computer and saw that there were seven video requests glowing red on the screen, and all of them, without exception, rang until they were automatically turned off before hanging up.

    In addition to the seven-way video request, there is another message.

    [Tang Qing, I'm in Zone H, do you want to come to my concert? ——Elizabeth]