☆Chapter 3: How to survive?☆

♡System♡

  MAIN CHARACTER PROFILE:

Name: Nimue

-A demon princess that known to be having a bad tempered and always looking for troubles. She is the little sister of Diavalo the future ruler of the Devildom. She hate filthy objects. Obsessed in cleanliness.

- She always bullied the human exchanged student that she always ended up hated by the seven demon brothers.

-She have a good relationship with her brother but changed when Diavalo found out that he is always bullying the human exchanged student.

-Have been sentenced to death after planning to kill the human exchanged student because of jealousy.

- She loves praised and compliments.

- Member of RAD Student Council.

You lost in thought as you stare intently at the screen infront of your face.

.....Human exchanged student?  Wherever I look,the problem is started where the human exchanged student makes her appearance. The villainess, Nimue who is being hated by the male leads, her brother and sentenced to death because of harming the human.

How can I prevent myself being murdered by the male leads?

Just act as a villainess and do nothing?  No, I can't do that.

Im digging my own grave. By seducing the male leads? No, that's a bit weird!

Being friends with the human exchanged student? That's more effective but I'm not really sure if that will solve the problem. The seven demon brothers will surely kill me in jealousy.

Try killing myself if I can go back in reality? No! Thats too crazy what if I failed and didn't go back. I'll be a dead cold corpse here inside the game.

'Ugh.. thinking too much makes my head hurts.'

You plopped yourself on your bed and sighs. How can I go back?

Not noticing, you unconsciously closed your eyes and slept.

Earlier~

"Oh I remember. Me and Lucifer was planning about this lately. We talked about that we will having an human exchanged student this year."
Diavalo declared.

"Coughed*coughed*.. W-what?"
You choked on the food your eating as soon you heard what Diavalo said. You clearly heard what he said but you still asked otherwise.

"A-are you alright?"
He offered you a glass of water

"Y-yeah.. thank you.."
You take the water and drank it

"Y-you mean an exchanged student?"
You asked as soon you recovered your composure.

I thought the human exchanged student is already here in the Devildom. So, they still aren't arriving.. that is an advantage on my part.. I can still make a preparation.

"Yeah.. it's a good idea right? I am the one who thought about this idea but Lucifer didn't agree first."

"Yeah... a very good idea..."