I liked that..

Tae: Alright.

MB: So you want to play?

Tae: Yeah.

MB : I will play along.

Tae: Okay..

I raised my champagne.

Tae: Cheers ?

MB: Cheers. He said as we clicked our glasses.

I had fun with him that night. We talked a lot and played somes games.

He left around midnight. Just to tell you that we really had talk a lot. I knew him better and I could say that he was a good guy.. To date. He was everything I was looking for. In a man.

But for some reasons, something was stopping me to accept him fully. Maybe that stupid crush on Jungkook? Hahaha.

Anyway, I went straight to bed after he was gone. I had a long day ahead me. I was going to meet Jungkook 's family the next day.

................
............. .........

The driver arrived sooner than planned so I had to hurry. This boy was really starting to  get on my nerves.

- We are late young master.

Tae: Shut up. Hah.. Now I forgot my mirror. You..

- That's not my fault.

Tae:  Be quiet if you still want to breath. Hah. By the way,  what's your name?

- I am Yeon woo. Woo yeon
Woo.

Tae: I am 22. Are you a hyung?

YW: Yeah. I think so.

Tae: Okay. I will not call you hyung.

YW: What was the point to, ask if you.. Y-

Tae: shhh!

YW: Th-

Tae: Sh!

He sighed. I know he was done. Haha. He started the car.

Tae: Is their mansion very far?

YW: No no. Don't worry. Just a bit out of the city but not that far.

Tae: oh. Okay.

We left and arrived after a whole hour. But that was beautiful. I mean the  place. That was big with a huge garden. When I arrived at the door, Ga eun was already there waiting for me. She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and held my bag.

The driver opened the door and helped me to get out.

Tae: Hey noona!

She walked to me and held my hand.

GE: Be good okay?  They are my in laws.

Tae: Are you scared that I might cause a mess?  I said amused.

GE: Yeah. Exactly. So behave.

I rolled my eyes and tapped her hand.

Tae: I will be calm. Now relax. Have mom and dad already arrived?

GE: Yeah. We all are just waiting for you.

Tae: Oh.

We got in and holy shit. That was so elegant and spacious. I think they were even wealthier than us at this point. My parents chose well their son in law.

We walked to the living room where they all were already chatting and laughing. I spotted Jungkook smiling widely a glass of wine in the hand.

Not lying, it had an effect on me for a second. They all turned to me.