[ I first wanted to make sure that you were okay and second, tomorrow we a have a lunch with the Jeon's family so you should come. We will introduce you to them.]

Tae: Mhm. Alright I will be there. At home?

[ The driver will pick you home. We are going to their mansion to discuss about the wedding. ]

Tae: Okay. Okay. See you tomorrow then. Good night mommy.

[ Good night honey. ]

I smiled and hung up.

Tae: Seems like I will have a meal with my crush's family tomorrow. I said amused.

Because for real,

that was a funny situation.

I didn't really took it seriously. You know it's like some girls having crush on their cousins. That was not serious. 

So I was laughing of it.

We had our dinner and came back home full. I came back alone because our "couple" had somewhere to go. Mhm.

I arrived at my floor and noticed a familiar face. That was Baekhyuni hyung.

Tae: Hyung!  I called out waving at him. He waved back and gave me that handsome smile. Haha.

I walked over and sighed.

Tae: What brings you here?  I asked opening the door.

MB: I wanted to see you. You left so brutally the other day and then, I didn't have news for weeks.

Tae: I thought you would call me.

MB: I was waiting for you to do it.

I chuckled and patted his hair gently.

Tae: I am sorry Hyungiii.

He pouted sadly which was so unlike him but that was cute so I made him enter. He got in and removed his shoes. Then, he took seat on the sofa.

MB: What did you do today?

Tae: I made those things you see there. Hahaha.

MB: Oh. Waaaa. By yourself??

Tae: What?  No. With friends who came over to help me.

MB: ohh. You could have called me. I am very good at those.

Tae: Ohh. I said as I approached him with two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

He poured some in them and crossed his legs.

MB: And that's  not the only thing I am good at.

What a flirt..

Tae: And  what else are you good at?

MB: Should I show you? He said with a deeper voice and leaned to me.

I put down my glass and caressed his neck before pulling him closer.

I stared at his lips with a smirk and smashed mine on them slowly.. He tried to get into my mouth but I bite him right away and broke the kiss.

MB: Hah.

Tae: No no. You have to deserve it first. I said pinching his nose.
He licked his lips and moved.

MB: That's mean.

Tae: Hahaha. I won't give myself to you that easily. I am hard to get you know.

MB: I will get that kiss no matter what. Don't worry. I never give up on anything. He answered with confidence.