beyblade x cote

Ok so i woke up and got this Idea.

So there are 2 possible versions i could think of:

-Cote but in Beyblade setting.

-or ayanokoji in Beyblade.

Also gonna modify some things to my liking, like the only 4 types (offense, defense, stamina and balanced).

Why not add more?

I Only got the Idea of 2 other types, agile and skilled.

Agile is basically the same as its name, being towards stealth, agility, mobility and evasion.

While skilled is basically technique and intelligence (of the blader, i mean).

So i think i'm gonna go cote with beyblades but i will still take some bladers from the series and yes this is Beyblade metal but with explosions because i like the thingy with explosion=2points and anything else=1 point.

Actually this is just cote but with beyblades. So everything won't be all beyblades, and all.

For the White Room it's basically canon but with Beyblade training.

Idk about ayanokoji's type, but it's either skilled, defense, balanced, stamina.

Either way, his Beyblade will be all white.

Its name is either "reaper",

"Palmarius"

Or you can just choose.

I'm thinking of giving beyblades from the series to the characters.

What's your favorite Beyblade? Mine's libra.

Idk how to write beyblade battles 💀

Feel free to take the Idea but tag me because i want to read asap... Actually i'm sure i won't ever make that by laziness.

238 words.