i'm making reaction fic

Okay so i'm making a reaction fic and i let you have a choice on what to do first (since i am considerate of my readers (not that i have many).

(Yeah idk what to do first)

Anyways choose:

-classic reaction fic (doubt anybody would choose this, but if i make this i ain't making it with defects idiots, ryuen and sakayanagi kuku'd and fufu'd at every amusing things and kanzaki "what eLsE are you hiding?" i would also make a good plot (no gods or anything, just plot convenience 🗿🍷) since i'm actually good at writing stuff when i am motivated (which is never) i would also create new monologues and stuff (yk what i mean) and sometimes do things like Guess who said it and not boring stuff).

-a reaction to the future (After volume 4. And i won't put you classic events in kiyo's perspective i will choose monologues or thoughts from others sometimes kiyo like hirata's monologue on yamauchi's expulsion in volume 10. I will also do Guess who said it and stuff. And other stuffs that i do not want to spoil (that i don't know)  my dear readers 🗿🍷 also would react to oneshots maybe).

-the Angel next door reaction (from DominatorOfUniverse
Read this fic because it's really good. They would start reacting to entry 2 (not entry 1 because it's confusing and i'm too lazy to remake). Do i get your permission author-san, to make this? If i do actually).

-Second year reaction (end of first year react to second year, but i don't think I would make that)

-Reaction to oneshots (mine or others idk, but you get it. Preferably they react to oneshots in the future).

-Other animes reaction to cote (preferably oregairu, love is War, hyouka, rascal does not dream of Bunny girl senpai. Idk if i would make them react from to events in orders (because it's boring, ngl) maybe I'll also put important cote cast (kiyotaka, kei, horikita, ryuen, sakayanagi, hirata and ichinose from before second year) maybe I'll make them react to stuff like hirata's monologue in volume 10 (After s-system revelation) honestly idk).

-animes react to each other (cote (kiyotaka, kei, horikita, ryuen, sakayanagi, hirata and ichinose from end of first year)and preferably oregairu (hachiman, yui, yukinoshita and hiratsuka sensei and maybe others, i still haven't finished the anime and i'm too lazy to but i'll make an effort for my dear readers 🗿🍷), hyouka (also haven't finished but yk the cast chitanda, oreki and the two others i forgot their name) rascal does not dream of Bunny girl senpai (haven't watched the anime because of school. Yeah no it's just an excuse, anyways yk the cast), love is war (still haven't watched Season 3 but i'll speedrun rewatching the entire anime, also the cast is shirogane, flat plank, mommy fujiwara, Ieno and ishigami) and the last, my favorite smart manga (yeah i'm giving a category because berserk yk) Tomodachi game (just for information, i will screenshots the manga panels because i'm too lazy to write, cast: yuuichi-senpai, shinomiya kei (lmao lol), tenji and kokorogi (yes no sawaragi because she's boring af but maybe I'll add her because if yuuichi). I'll make them react to well yk i said it too much so figure out yourself).

-you choose

And idk what to put anymore so goodbye.

. . .-cote reacting to lemons

I'm Joking

Idk what to say anymore, you got something to Say?

When will i make those fics? Who knows

"It's berserkin' time!"
-berserk Guy (i think his name was Nuts or something)

606 words