Chapter 41

"When are you going to stop playing with Soobin's feeling?"

"Goddamnit Choi Beomgyu, shut up!" Yeonjun shouted and massages his temple due to the after effect of the alcohol.

Beomgyu grabs the back of his collar and pulled him closer. "Let's talk outside," Beomgyu whispered and harshly lets go of him then went out.

Yeonjun cursed first before following the other and they reached the rooftop. "What the hell do you want?" Yeonjun asks, hint of annoyance is vivid in his voice.

"If you're not doing any good to Soobin, will you just leave him alone?" Beomgyu asks, trying to be calm.

"Hey, I'm going to explain things to him so don't meddle," Yeonjun stated. "You don't know a thing-"

"I know!" Beomgyu madly grabs Yeonjun's collar and glared at him. "I know what you did and did you even know how much he cried because of you? Huh!?"

Yeonjun didn't protest and looks away. Somehow, he felt guilt. He knows what he done and that's why he's going to explain today to Soobin.

"Let go of me," Yeonjun just muttered. "I'm going to explain things to him so let go," he added.

"No, I want you away from him, Choi Yeonjun," Beomgyu demanded.

Yeonjun meets his sharp eyes. "You know, I can't do that or even if I can, Soobin won't allow me to leave him. Stop fooling yourself, we both know he's deeply in love with me," he stated.

"And that's fucking why you're taking advantage of him! Because you know he'll forgive you no matter what you do!" Beomgyu yelled madly.

Yeonjun holds Beomgyu's hand that's gripping his collar. "I'm not, Beomgyu. You don't know what's going on," Yeonjun remained calm.

Beomgyu prepared to throw a punch. "I don't fucking believe you," he said and was about to hit Yeonjun when someone pulled him away.

Soobin interferes and he pulled Yeonjun behind him as if protecting him from Beomgyu. "W-why are you going to hit him?"

"S-Soobin, you know that-"

"L-let me take care of it," Soobin cuts him off. "Please," he pleaded.

"Soobin, please don't be this dumb! Why... why are you staying with him?" Beomgyu questioned.

Soobin didn't reply anything and just try to communicate using his eyes. Beomgyu almost rolled his eyes at Soobin and didn't say anything. He just walks out in there, feeling frustrated because he can't speak up about what he really feels.

Soobin turns around to look at Yeonjun, "A-are you okay? Why did you let him do that?" Soobin asks in worried, checking up if Yeonjun has some wounds.

"I'm fine, Pup," Yeonjun answered and then quickly hugs Soobin. "I'm sorry about what I did," he apologized.

Soobin gasps, he didn't expect it. He thought Yeonjun won't speak up about it. He thought Yeonjun won't mention about it and Soobin doesn't have any intention to talk about it either.