"I still have somewhere to go, drop me in Soobin's place," he ordered to the driver.

"But young master you have class-"

"Just fucking drive, will you!?" he snapped and throws his head off and closed his eyes as he leans.

He doesn't know what to feel exactly. He wants to be mad. He wants to feel betrayed and disappointed but at the same time he wants to understand the situation. If Yeonjun really have something to do with this, Beomgyu won't just stay still.

"Beomgyu, why are you here again son?" Mrs. Choi welcomed Beomgyu.

Beomgyu smiled, "I'll try talking to him again, ma'am," Beommgyu replied.

"B-but..."

"I'll just try," Beomgyu insisted.

"Beomgyu...." Mrs. Choi called. "When Soobin came home on Sunday night, he's full of bruises," she pauses to breathe as she remember how her heart crushed when she saw her son in such situation. "He can barely stand, he fall off the floor the moment I open the doors for him and... And I never had the answer for it since then... I don't know what to think Beomgyu," she stated in teary eyes.

Beomgyu clenched his fist and walks in front of Soobin's door. Soobin who doesn't lock doors is been locked up in his room for days now. He only gets out if he wants and then silently comes back inside his room again.

"Soobin, I'm here again. Should we talk things out?" Beomgyu started talking in front of the door. "You know, I'm a good listener," he added but there's no respond.

"Are you listening? You know, the teacher's been looking for you. They can't just go with the classes without your ideas and participations. I think they really missed you," he continued.

"Also, ice creams are now available in the cafeteria! There's so much flavours, I really wanted to have one but wanna do it with you tho?" he paused from trying to sound lively because there's still no response.

"Soobin, I miss you," Beomgyu whispered and hold back his tears. Half blaming himself for didn't taking care of Soobin and for letting him be with Yeonjun when he's supposed to be protecting him.

"I-I... I found out that Yeonjun's been attending the academy with you- but don't worry, I'm not mad. I know you like him so it's f-fine but... but is he the reason why are you being like this? Soobin may I know? P-please, Binnie?"

Soobin who's hugging his knees, sitting on the floor, leaning his back against the door, started crying because of what he heard. He tried his best not to make any sound even if his chest is getting tighter if he does that.

"Binnie, talk to me once you're fine, okay? I'm just here for you, you know that. I hope I'll finally see you tomorrow. Take care."

Soobin heard the footsteps away and he stood up to watch Beomgyu from his window. He cried again and then noticed the box he kept on his shelve. He went there then takes it out and opens. A box filled with memories with Jaemin but there's one thing he never touched since then.

It's an envelope and he doesn't know what's inside it. He received this at the day of the younger's funeral. Jaemin's mom found this inside his room and when she read it's for Soobin she kept it and gave to him. Soobin never wanted to open it but this time he really wanted to.