He suddenly burst out of laughing and looks at me and that look strike on me. I don't know but I find it cute. Even if he have plasters on his face and will probably get another one later, his smiles still feels calm and light.

I extended my hand for him, "Let's go to infirmary," I invited.

"Yes!" he excitedly said and was about to hold my hand when I take it back causing him to fall again.

"Sorry," I apologized, not really mean.

He laughs again and stands up on his own. "You're so mean," he commented and we both started walking. I just hid my smiles.

That's the start of Jaemin and I being friends. He's talkative, he just talks a lot without stopping, he talks even if I don't answer, and I'm just looking at him, listening carefully to all his stories like he never told anyone about it.

He doesn't get bully that much when we became closer although he really finds himself in trouble, I always makes sure I'll be there for him, protecting him.

"Can't you just really stay still, Jaemin? I'm starting to hate you—"

"A-agh!"

"Stay still!" I yelled when he hissed because of the ointment I'm putting on. "Is your skull still good? You're acting like a sandbag!" I scolded him.

But he just smiles at me. "I know you'll come and protect me, so it's fine," he said and giggles.

"This asshole," I cursed him. "It's not like everytime, I'll be there for you," I stated and look at him.

"I like you, Soobin," he suddenly confessed.

"I know, just shut up," I replied and his smiles even went wider that made me smile as well.

"Smiling fits on you, you should do it more often," he suggested.

I finger flicked his forehead. "You might fall even harder," I throw a line that made him laugh.

He's actually a good kid and I like him too despite of him being a troublesome. I know he likes me because he's easy to read, he's like an open book to be exact so it didn't surprise me when he confessed.

There's this one time that I got chosen to participate in an outside school event. I am actually worried because I'll left Jaemin behind but he assured me that he'll take care of himself but I just got a call that Yul's group again take him out of the school.

I'm on the middle of the school event when I run off back to him and it was so fucked up because it was traffic and such. I am so mad and nervous already because I know Jaemin's actually weak, he's just smiling and laughing— he's strong mentally but physically he can't endure the beatings.

When I arrived at the street where Karyll said they took him, I even bumped on this tall and a bit mascular guy that made our eyes meets. "Look at we're you are going," he said in his cold voice and passed by him.

I didn't bother answering him and just quickly run off. I saw Jaemin sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall and he' alone. "Where are they!? Why the fuck— Lee Jaemin! I told you not to cause trouble!" I scolded him.