“Okay babies, take care,” Mrs. Choi said before smiling at the kids as they goes out.

Yeonjun puts on to Soobin that pink helmet and they started riding off. Soobin hasn’t still any idea where are they going but he’s just tagging along. He trusts the other.

It’s an amusement park. They parked the motorbike and hang their helmets on it then started walking together. “Why are we here?” Soobin asks when they passed the entrance.

“You can call it a date or what,” Yeonjun lazily replied without even looking at him.

“Date? W-we’re dating?” Soobin exclaimed in wide eyes.

Yeonjun gives him a look and suddenly laughs when he sees Soobin’s shock face and his red cheeks.  “Should we just go home?”

“No, let’s go,” Soobin quickly answered and walks first.

Yeonjun stood there first, gazing the tall guy in front of him. His smiles fade and sigh, suddenly thinking why he is doing these things when he shouldn’t be.

“Let’s just get over this,” Yeonjun whispered and catch up to Soobin.

They started riding the Ferris wheel and Soobin’s so excited about it. It’s not his first but it’s been ages ago since he went to a place like this.

“Whoa! Look! It’s so high!” Soobin expressed his excitement while looking at the window.

Yeonjun didn’t say anything and just observe how Soobin reacts to where they are it took him seconds to open his mouth. “Do you like it?” he asks.

“Yes! This is crazy, it’s so cool,” Soobin exclaimed. His eyes say it all that he loves the ride.

“That’s good to hear,” Yeonjun muttered.

Soobin looks at him since they are on the opposite seats. “How about you? Do you like it?”

Yeonjun stares at him first before answering, “I like it more if you’ll suck me off in here,” he stated.

“H-hey! W-why… Why are you b-being like that? D-don’t spoil the fun,” Soobin stuttered and looks away, feeling hot.

Yeonjun smirks when he saw how Soobin reacted to it. He just knows how to trail off the other. On the other hand, Soobin’s intrusive thoughts are already imagining that situation.

“You don’t need to imagine it, Soobin. Just do it if you want it,” Yeonjun breaks the silence.

“No, I don’t! Why would I do that!?” Soobin suddenly snapped, sounded so defensive.

Yeonjun just nods at him. “Okay but I like it tho,” he whispered and looks out of the window. They are now slowly going down.

“Y-you will like it?”

Yeonjun stares back at him, “Yeah, you’re so good at it that I want to cum inside your mouth right now,” he stated.

Soobin’s heart started beating fast, doesn’t know what to react about it. He needs to decide things already. It’s just go or no and now his thoughts are in a total chaos.