Prologue

Izuma Midorya Yagi is a quirkless girl and felt happy while heading to her elementary school she met Katsumi and Katsuki Bakugo her childhood friend. When she entered the classroom she saw many students playing with their own quirks Izuma sat in her chair and started to read the analyze the hero's quirk from her notebook. During her time someone is disturbing her reading Katsumi and Katsuki Bakugo along with Shoto and Shota Todoroki.

Katsuki: Hey, are wanna becoming a hero?

Izuma: Y-y-yeah and what do you want from me?

Katsumi: *chuckles* oh really you need quirk loser.

Shoto: I suppose you need to give up already.

Shota: And I don't want you to get killed, please.

Izuma looks down and felt emotionless from her dream.

Izuma: ...

Katsuki: Hey aren't you listening?

Izuma: Y-y-yes.

Izuma felt scared and Katsumi shows up to her.

Katsumi: Come on guys we don't trust that quirkless and the rest of the world of bitch.

Shoto: Don't ever say that and we want to be committed a hate crime.

Shota: yeah that's rude assholes.

Katsuki/ Katsumi: STFU!!!

As they leave her presence, she felt something odd in this society because of those who wield their power and worse something goes wrong.

Time skip

Afternoon

Students leave the school and Izuma felt happy to become a hero. Izuma arrived at her home and took some rest while watching a YouTube video about heroes saving people from villains. But until Inko comes inside and tells Izuma about her dream.

Inko: Izuma.

Izuma: hi mom.

Inko: What are you watching?

Izuma: About how to become a hero of course.

Inko: Oh sweetie how can you become a hero without a quirk?

Izuma: It's because of my dream.

While they chatted Her father Toshinori arrived and came to see Inko while leaving Izuma's room.

Toshinori: Hey honey I'm home.

Inko: Toshi.

Both of them kiss and are happy. But Izuma heard comes from them and was shocked they didn't even care for Izuma. She wonders why they hate her so much, but she had a final solution is to end her life by falling to death at the top building of an elementary school. She wrote her letters and started to spread the word throughout the entire world about her parents who mistreated their child. The reason they aren't happy with her being quirkless. So since then, her life crumbled before her eyes, and her childhood best friends Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, and Shota who stop being friends until they find out now.