Part 2 Curtain Rise! Luinor Cup

Y/n decided to go to Beigoma Academy to do some training for the Luinor Cup. When he arrived, he saw that everyone was gathering around a kid with red clothing that was right next to a big gray machine. He saw a girl with blue clothing next to him talking to a man in a blue truck.

Y/n saw a lot of familiar faces from bey streams

Y/n saw a lot of familiar faces from bey streams. He went up and stood behind the crowd and heard Valt's brother and sister speaking to a guy that he knows is named Fubuki.

Fubuki: So what's all this commotion about?

Nika: Fubuki.

Toko: Apparently it's some sort of secret weapon.

Koji: Why would he need a secret weapon? Not amused

Y/n: I could get in on secret weapons.

Nika: Whoa! Y/n!

Toko: Why are you here?

Fubuki: You know this guy?

Toko: Who doesn't? This is the guy from a stream that we recorded who beat Valt!

Fubuki: No way! You beat him?!

Y/n: Correct. I'm Y/n L/n.

Fubuki: Nice to meet you. My name is-

Y/n: Fubuki Sumie. I know you. You were trained under the legendary blader Shu Kurenai. Me and Shu go way back. I actually was one of Valt's friends before the Turbo Generation.

Nika: That's right. Chris told us that you two are friends now.

Y/n: Oh Chris really?! Isn't that Aiger Akabane?

Fubuki: Yeah. Why?

Y/n: I heard he battled Lui not long ago.

Koji: I'm sure I could beat you in a 1 on 1, so don't get your hopes up.

Y/n: I don't think so.

Toko: Don't underestimate Y/n, Koji. He seemed invincible.

Fubuki was surprised to see the man who created Turbo Beys. They then saw Suoh come up too. As well as Ranjiro from the Wild Bey Gang. Y/n got curious to see that machine. He went to the front of the crowd to see Aiger grab the handle on it.

Ranjiro: What's he planning? Wait! Isn't that Y/n L/n over there!? I gotta battle him!

Before he could rush forward, Aiger had already pulled the handle so hard that it made huge chords come out of it. This was surprising everyone. The chords were about to land on Renjiro and his friends.

Ranjiro: SCATTER!!

There was no need to run as the chords landed almost nowhere near where he was. The chords then retracted back into the machine.