Prologue 1 《 Mirror, Coffin, Fire Rat 》

Today was a long day! Freeing Lesser Lord Kusanali, a HUGE celebration afterward all leads to the end of the day. "Such a long day today" I sighed to myself, "it's time to rest." As I was headed to my bed I notice a glowing light in the corner of my eye. "Huh?" I muttered in confusion. The vanity mirror was glowing! It then spoke,

"Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor...
My proud Dancing flower of evil.
You are truly the fairest one of all.
O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat...
Reveal unto me the visage I seek...
You, whose image the Dark Mirror did beckon forth...
If your heart bids it, take the hand of
the one reflected in the mirror."

A hand suddenly appeared from my mirror reaching out to me! I could not resist grabbing the random hand. I was dragged into the mirror and fell unconscious.

Welcome to the Villain's World

When I woke up I was in a dark tight space! "Hurry and gimme those clothes..." A muffled yell was heard. "There's people here! I should bang on this thing so that they'll help me!" I thought. When I banged on the tough material nobody responded. "Only one solution.." I sighed. I grabbed my sword and slashed open the thing I was in. Coffins surrounded the area! One of them was burnt. "Is there a Pyro user here too?" I wondered. Looking down at myself I realized I was wearing some kind of robes.. "What are these!" I screamed internally.

 "What are these!" I screamed internally

"There's you are!" A loud voice spoke. "Where's the other one?" A strange man dressed like a crow stood before me. "Follow me we shall search for the other student!" He yelled. Having no other choice I silently followed him. "Student..." I thought, "is this another school?" I continued to follow the loud crow man observing my surroundings.

We had then entered the library. "This is no rope, it is a lash of love!" He suddenly yelled. Immediately turning my head over to his location, there was another person and a fire rat held by a whip? "I found the other student, at last." He spoke to them, " you shouldn't do things like that, leaving the gates on you own you two!" Great He started lecturing both of us.. "You have also yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of rules." He continued, "and you! Why do you have a sword that is highly dangerous and breaks more rules!" I realized I was holding my sword the whole time and quickly put it away. The rat screamed, "let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!" Crow man continued to whine and lecture us. Eventually he was escorting us to a place called 'The Hall of Mirrors'

"Just a second, where exactly am I?" The other person asked. It was a great question as I myself had no idea either.. "What is this? Are you still dazed?" He asked, "it appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented.. Well, it's fine. It happend enough." He started explaining about this place. We both learned this was Night Raven College. And magic, it was probably something related to a vision. We were apparently in Twisted Wonderland, definitely not Teyvat.. Crow man or Crowley was the headmaster of this school.