Mr. Choi : most of the existing tenants moved out . We have some tenants left on the third floor..

Vincenzo: why is that?

Mr. Choi: the lawyer in the Opposition Committee is on the third floor . So that have played part in this....
~Vincenzo hummed in response

Vincenzo [jk] s' pov....

We both were now walking in the corridor of third floor... The light was damso it was turning off and on ... Mr. Choi was showing me tenants apartment..

At first he showed me apartment where one girl was playing piano. She was wearing white from and her hair were open . She was looking weird and at the same time scary. I look at Mr. Choi with questionable face..

Mr. Choi : the tenants in this building are very caution of me..

Vincenzo [jungkook] : this is interesting....

Then we came infront of another tenants apartment and it was for DRY CLEANING. Well gosh! Why these people are weird. Then we came infront of a restaurant.

Mr. Choi : It's an Italian Restaurant..
~Vincenzo nodded his head..

Then they both heard someone shouting voice they reach infront of that apartment and there they saw....

Husband: give me that..

Wife: you are basically telling me that my food is not good ...

Husband: it's just fishy..

Wife: your goof looks can't save you from me....
~she said while grabbing his collare and then she suddenly push him and started beating him...

Author s' pov

Ofcourse no matter how tall the man is he always have knel down infront of 5 feet women...

Ok back to the story.......

Husband: stop it..

That women to Vincenzo..
What are u looking at ?

Husband: I like fishy food
~smack on head..

Vincenzo s' pov
I was passed off how mannerless these people are . I started walking further. Then suddenly one boy came out of nowhere and screamed.. I was shocked it was like I got mini heartattack..

Boy: SAVE ME!
~he came infront of jk out of blue and he got scared and stick to the wall

Vincenzo: Oh gosh ! You Bratt.
~he mumbled

Boy s' mom: how could you only get 18 points on your korean test ? Seriously?

Boy: I did my best..

Boy s' mom:  are you from another country? So that you got only 18 points ? Don't you know korean ... keep your grades up you brat ..
~she said whe pulling his hair...

Boy:  please save me . She's going to kill me.......
~he said while looking at Mr.choi and Vincenzo hoping that they will help him..

Boy's mom: you don't deserve to be saved.....
~she said whe giving smack on his head..

Boy: MOM! It's hurting..

Vincenzo chuckled while listening to their conversation. He took off his court out of frustration..

Vincenzo: well! Let's go to the basement where the secret room is...

Mr. Choi:  the business that used to be there went under .. So I picked a more stable tenants..

Vincenzo: Are you sure about that..

Mr. Choi : They are not like those people that you saw some time earlier they are well mannerless

.
.
.
.
.
.
Please give star 🌟  ..
And comment too I feel really happy when you guys comment..
.
.
.
.
Byyyyyyy.
.
.
.