【Part 2】

In Previous part ...

Dal po: jisooah~
Jisoo: Dad!

Dal po: you should quiet Lawyer s' job and become actor ..

________

Jungkook s' pov

My plane did landing 🛬 south Korea s' land I entered in airport and was heading outside than suddenly one security guard came near me ask for my passport to check my identity

Guard : excuse me ! I want to do an inspection ..
~he said while looking at his phone screen..
May I see your identification..
Vincenzo [jk] sighed while giving his passport to him..

Guard : gosh ! You are korean ,Italian..I am sorry, my bad , the wanted man is korean ,I am sorry ..

Guard s' pov
I check his identity and he was korean Italian but the wanted man was korean so he was not culprit I was about to give him his passport when I noticed his name it was cool

Guard: Oh my! You have such a cool name VINCENZO CASSON...

Vincenzo [jk] s' pov .
I don't know why but first ge said my name is cool then he started laughing I ignored his laugh and took my passport and then made my way out of the airport...
I was heading out when suddenly I got call from mr. Choi

On call

Vincenzo [jk] : hello .... yes Mr. Choi I got here safely... I see ..... see you there .... It would take 1and half hour maybe.. ok ..
~he cutter the call..

????: come on! How can they cancel it when I just got there..
~he came near Vincenzo [jk]

???: excuse me ? Are you looking for a taxi ...

Vincenzo [jk]: Dae [YES]

TAXI DRIVER: my appointment just got canceled so I am available where you want to go..

Vincenzo [jk] : xxxx place seoul..

Taxi driver: OK then I promise to give you an comfortable ride..

He took Vincenzo [jk] s' luggage and put it in the car..

Taxi driver: please get in .. you are so handsome..
~he complimented him...

Vincenzo [jk] s' pov
Gosh ! This driver is so talkative .. I was thirsty so I drank water which kept on stand which was near the seat ...

Taxi driver: did you enjoyed your trip

Vincenzo [jk] : I prefer not to talk..

T. D : Ook I apologise

Vincenzo [jungkook] s' pov
Taxi driver said sorry for being too much talkative then he played the music and then I said him him to play news instead of music but then suddenly my eyes started feeling heavy and soon I was unconscious.

Time skip...

Taxi driver: I don't even ask him to drink it ..hahaha when I saw him on airport I was 100% sure that he was loaded with money..

2nd man : yeah ! See this bag it is designer ...

3rd man : ohh what is this ? This must be 4000 dollars..

Taxi driver: ooh look at his watch it must be in millions of it is original..

OK so let me tell you the driver fraud him he theft everything like his watch money luggage..

Suddenly Vincenzo [jk] got back his consciousness ..

Taxi driver: ohh so you are up

Vincenzo [jk] : who are you guys..

T.D : us who do you think we are? Oh gosh! It sound like movie scene

Then suddenly one of them kick Vincenzo [jk] so hard and he again got back to his unconsciousness ...

Vincenzo [jk] s' pov

I woke up and glance around and reality hit me they just stole my everything..
Then suddenly my eyes took glance at my finger and they just THEY JUST MADE A RING OF 100 DOLLAR 💵 AND MADE ME WEAR THAT...

Well I don't want you all to be confused so here is pic 👆.....

Jungkook: he screamed is frustration
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh~
I SWEAR I AM GOING TO CATCH U AS**** AND THEN KILL U ... I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ..STUPID KOREA STUPID KOREA!!!!!
~he screamed his lung out while seeing upward in the sky..

Then suddenly......

One dog started barking on Vincenzo [jk]...

Jungkook: be quite! I said keep quiet
~he scold the dog..
Shit damn it ! Shut up! ..
He pick up that 100 dollar and run away from there while still crusing..
Stupid Korea.. damn it...

Time skip

At bus stop...

Vincenzo s' pov..
I stare at 100 dollar and then crushed it out of frustration.. then I start crusing again and everyone around me started looking at me in wierd way..
Damn it.. stupid Korea.... damn it ... just damnnn itt ! You are dead ..
Then I got in the bus and there girl were complimenting about me like see he is soo handsome then suddenly one girl came near me gave me napkin telling to wipe my face then I look at the window and I saw my face was almost cover with dust I sighed..

Vincenzo : MY DREAM IS TO TEAR UP THIS 🏢 building
~he said while looking towards the building ..

OK so casson family hide the gold of there family under this building means when this building was in construction 🚧 they made an underground rooms to hide their gold ofcourse they were mafia they had alot of it..

Vincenzo [jk] s' pov

This is the method our family use from since 50 years... buy an old building in Korea, buy the building under my friend ... MR. CHOI so that no one can suspect us and then make the building look like company or a shop.. to avoid getting caught by police transport the gold little by little...