Your eyes instantly opened, and you quickly spun your head towards Nanami as he take off his seat belt.

He sigh, "It looks like you're having a bad dream," He stated.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you watch him get out of the vehicle.

"Get out," He ordered.

Without saying anything, you didn't even know why you suddenly followed his orders. Your mind was still cloudy, and nothing makes any sense to you right now. You looked over towards where Nanami is, watching him pull out his phone, he looked over to his watch as he makes a call.

Waiting for an answer, he looked over to you, "Go on and order something, I'll pay," He said as he pointed behind your back.

You look back to see Starbucks.

But you just had your hot chocolate at your adoptive parent's house.

You look back at Nanami.

Then back at the coffee shop.

Deciding that you're just going to order an expensive pastry, without saying anything, you walk towards it.

"(Y/n)!"

Someone called for you. You thought it was Nanami so you looked back at him to see him talking to someone on his phone, his back facing toward you.

Furrowing your eyebrows as you removed your eyewear, you look at your surrounding to see no one that could've called for you.

The voice sounds foreign.

It's like... You've heard it before somewhere, but you're not quite familiar with it.

Without even realizing it, you're already at the counter of the said cafe as you say your order.

And, as if on cue, Nanami was already right behind you.

He narrowed his eyes at you, "Only a cinnamon roll?" He asked as he looked down at your order.

You tilted your head to the side and give him a flat as you nod.

"You're unusually quiet," He stated.

But you didn't reply as you kept yourself busy by giving all of your attention to the pastry in front of you.

"What's the nightmare?" He asked.

You froze. You looked at Nanami as he took a seat in front of you, his arms resting on the table as he stares at you.

"Now, I know you don't like it when someone is worrying about you. But, your silence concerns me, kid. So, spit it," He said.

You blink your eyes as you looked back at your cinnamon roll as continue giving it your full attention. Nanami intently watched your actions in silence as he waits for you to speak.

"There was a woman holding a baby in the middle of what you call... A hell Parade," You trailed off as you slowly eat your cinnamon roll, "There was fire everywhere, people were burning, and some were getting possessed by cursed entities," You paused as you rest your head on the table next to your plate.