"Hi, Minnie. Are you free?"

"Is everything, okay?"

"Everything's fine. I just decided to finish early and wondered if you wanted to pick me up and get something to eat?"

She narrowed her eyes at Jay who was smiling smugly.

"Oh. Yep! I'll come and get you now!"

Anna sat up, closed her eyes, and focused on the thought that one of her soulmates was coming.

"Why did you choose Jimin-Hyung?"

She glanced at Heeseung before she answered.

"I thought he would understand working to the point of exhaustion without worrying about me too much. Jungkook, for example, would worry too much. And he's the least busy today."

They stayed with her until Jimin arrived.

"You didn't say you already had company."

"They stopped by to watch me rehearse."

"Isn't she amazing?"

Heeseung put his hand on Jay's shoulder to stop him from saying anything about what they had witnessed. Anna would tell Jimin herself.

"Yes, Sunbae-nim. Anna-Noona is the best. I heard that you're performing together with Hoseok-sunbae-nim."

"Yep! You'll be quite surprised when you see it."

"I still can't believe we're performing that in front of an audience. How did Hobi convince me again?"

"That's it, blame Hoseok-Hyung. I know it was your idea really."

"It was not!"

"You should get going. Noona's starving."

Jimin looked at Jay when he interrupted. Anna laughed and started leading her soulmate towards the door.

"Yes, I am! Let's go, Jiminie! Bye, boys!"

"Bye, Noona!"

She ignored the looks he gave her as they walked through the building hand in hand.

It wasn't until they were sat down in a restaurant and had begun eating that he questioned her.

"So, what was that about?"

"The boys? They caught me when I reached my limit and wouldn't leave until I called one of you to take me home."

"It's nice to know you inspire such actions from others. Even if we're not around, there's still someone looking out for you. That being said... You shouldn't make us worry about you. You forgot to eat didn't you?"

"Yes... But only because I had almost perfected the choreography for one of my songs."

"I know. It's hard to stop."

Anna nodded her head and they smiled knowingly at each other.

"They think it was a fluke."

"What? Who?"

"My debut. There are articles everywhere saying that I don't deserve the attention I got."

"Because of us. They say you only got it because of us."

"Yeah."

"You knew that being our soulmate was going to have some impact on your career, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve the support you are getting. You do. Because you are talented and we are so so proud of you."

It never got easier, hearing her soulmates compliment her. Anna ducked her head as her cheeks warmed.

"And your opinion is the only one that matters."

"Exactly! Your superstar soulmates and the only ones you should be listening to. And we say that you deserve the world, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now... Are you looking forward to Busan?"

"Of course I am. It's yours and Jungkook's hometown. I should've visited ages ago. I feel bad that I've been here a year and not really been outside of Seoul."

"My Dad is excited to meet you."

"Really?"

"He's a big fan."

"Oh god! I hadn't thought of that. Have everyones parents listened to my album?"

"Of course! Hobi-Hyung's mum collects our merch. He sent her your album and stuff. She has everything on display."

"Is it hard? Not seeing them very often?"

"It definitely was at first. Then we got used to it. We thought now we'd have some time to visit, but... life doesn't always go to plan."

"Will they like me?"

"My parents? Don't ask silly questions."

"Jimin... I've never done the whole met the parent's thing and -"

"And? What?"

"Nothing."

"No, tell me. What is it?"

"Do they mind that I'm not Korean? It's just, a thing people say is that Asian parents prefer their children to choose Asian partners. You know?"

"You're my soulmate. That's all that matters."

"I know, but it doesn't mean that they don't wish I was -"

"They don't care. You are kind and you make me happy. You make us happy. You're perfect for us and our parents know that and they will love you. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good."

Anna's lips twitch as she smiles at the direction the conversation has taken, again. 

They talk a little more about his hometown and places he wants to show her.

"I wish you could perform with us in Busan."

"ARMY are there to see you, not me."

"If it was organised by us you'd be on that stage with us."

"If you want me to perform with you, then we should do a song together."

"Okay, then."

When Jimin doesn't say anything more, she assumes that is the end of it, but her soulmate was just thinking. Suddenly he gets excited.

"Ah ha! I've got it! Boy Found Luv, with Anna."

"Huh?"

"Our song! It could be part of the Boy Luv series. Boy In Luv, Boy With Luv, now Boy Found Luv. What do you think?"

"You're serious?"

"Yeah! Do you like it?"

"I do, there's just one slight problem."

"What?"

"When would we do it? We only have a couple of months before..."

"Oh. You're right."

Jimin frowns and then takes out his phone to make a call.

"What are you doing?"

He ignores her as whoever he called picks up and he starts talking to them.

"Hey, Hyung. Me and Anna have just had an idea. A new song. Yeah, with her. I was thinking Boy Found Luv. Do you have a track we could use? We don't have a lot of time. Exactly, we can't do it without Jin-Hyung. You can make something work? Cool! Then we'll get started on the lyrics. See you later! Bye!"

Jimin puts down his phone and resumes eating while Anna just stares at him.

"Did you just phone Yoongi and ask him for a track?"

"Yep."

"Wow."

"You can help with it after your fan meeting is over. Not before."

He looks at her seriously, but she just smiles back.

"I love you."

Jimin's eyes soften. He reaches for her hand and kisses the back of it.

"I love you, too."