Pegasus the animal mechanical of wind

Here's my OC of my 2010's series Animal Mechanicals! This is Pegasus, my OC for the series, and she's also an adoptive sister of Unicorn.

Pegasus is robotic pony who she wants to fly, even though she didn't had her wings yet. She wonders if she'll practice how to fly as long as she'll earn her own wings.

One day, Pegasus wondered if she'll befriend by someone, until she's met five of different species of robotic animals, and along with their robotic owl commander, they are known as Animal Mechanicals. The five of them introduced themself to her, while she's introduced herself to them. Island Owl then ask her if she wants to join them after their mission, she agrees if she want to. And then, they're started their mission. Pegasus and Unicorn are becoming good friends, they are almost like sisters, even four them almost like her siblings.

During their mission, the five of them tried to do something about problems, but it didn't worked, and thinks it was impossible. But, Pegasus tells five them that nothing is impossible for Animal Mechanicals, she's became determined to help and protect her friends at all cost. The five of them are surprised by what they seeing, Pegasus awakes her powers, she's transformed into her Mechana Wind form. She rescued them from threats and finally completed the mission. After transforming, she's happy that she gain her own wings, and became the sixth member of Animal Mechanicals. She'll also be in either her normal or Mechana Wind forms, and she finally liked to fly like a wind.

 She'll also be in either her normal or Mechana Wind forms, and she finally liked to fly like a wind

Her normal appearance

And here is her Mechana Wind form

Name: Pegasus

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown(She has same age as Unicorn.)

Species: Mechana-Pony, Mechana-Pegasus(When she's transformed)

Status: Hero

Additional form: Mechana Wind

Transformation Phrase: Pegasus! Mechana Wind!

Abilities: She's kind and gentle of the group, and can comfort someone whenever they are feeling sad or upset. As in her Mechana Wind form, like Unicorn, she can fly in the sky, can make wind by blowing it, can also blow wind to summon a cloud shaped shield to protect someone from harm, can use her supervision to find someone or threat underneath.

Likes: Completing the missions, listening to her commander, being with Unicorn and others, helping someone whenever they need help, and flying around in her Mechana Wind form.

Dislikes: Failing the missions, seeing someone injured or sad, Sasquatch annoys her(Even though Pegasus is a good friend with him), her friends in danger, and not being able to control her Mechana Wind form.

Relatives: None, but considers Unicorn as her adoptive sister, and even Rex, Komodo, Mouse, and Sasquatch as her siblings.