Yonaru Kinseido(Aka me)

My OC of Animal Detectives KiruminZoo(Or Change Zoororing in Korean)! This is Kinseido Yonaru, my main OC(her first name means "like" or the part of "furry" and I added "ru" while her last name means "gold" and "bronze"). Heres her story.

Yonaru is sweet, and lovely girl. She lives with her parents and her older sister, Rikota Kinseido(I'll draw her in the future). 

From her past, in her 10 years old. Yonaru wears her glasses after Rikota give it to her. Those glasses given by her parents or her sister when her eyesight looked terrible.

In present day, Yonaru goes in the middle school in Kamihama, and that was where she met Nagisa Mikogami. Yonaru thinks Nagisa was a nice girl, which she was, Yonaru has a good times with her and Kasumi. When classes ended, Nagisa introduced Yonaru to her younger sisters, Riko and Rimu Mikogami. Yonaru then met Mr. and Mrs. Mikogami. They sounded like a nice family, so she remembers her parents, and her sister being nice to her.

One day, Nagisa secretly tells Yonaru to see how is attic, she then agreed, and goes to check up. Ms. Mikogami think is gotta be good idea if Yonaru become part of Detective club like them. Once in attic, she saw item which known is "Kirumin"(The one only appeared behind them before someone saw by first time). She saw a message behind a device and it reads that "Kirumin" is based of Stripe tailed dog(AKA dog capuchin). She decide to use cause she wonders if it's belongs to her. As she shout transformation phrase "Kirumin", and turned in her Costume Mode. She's amazed as she saw her costume mode. She happen to realise that her form almost similar to Nagisa's, but she had stripe tail instead, and she's thinked herself being cute, and she hopes to do something fantastic for a while.

Yonaru didn't believe that her mother told her that she's a sister of Ms. Sukijo, Yunirai's mother(OC belong to Cure MiraCosmo, she'll sooner draw her OC's mother). This causing her she's confused about her friend's mother is a sister of Ms. Kinseido.

Yonaru happen to realises that her mother, Ms. Sukijo with Misa Hatori, and Haruka Mikogami are almost like siblings. Yonaru suddenly got along with the three sisters, along with Ken Inomata and Tamao Kijima. The six were almost like one big happy family.

But one day, when the five friends were in danger, Yonaru has no choice, but she'll save them! She uses her Kirumin compact and saves her friends from terrible threat. After this, she joins the Kamihama Kirumins side, and they can know secrets to each other for a while.

 After this, she joins the Kamihama Kirumins side, and they can know secrets to each other for a while

Her Civilian appearance looks like this(She's fused between of my both favorite characters.)

And here's her costume/kirumin form

Her Kirumin Compact looks like this

And her animal form(I'll draw her more forms in the future

And her animal form(I'll draw her more forms in the future.).

Name: Yonaru Kinseido(ZooHoo, her nickname given by herself)

Gender: Female

Age: Fourteen

Species: Human

Kirumin form: Stripe tailed dog AKA Dog Capuchin(Like Nagisa, she can transform into different types of dogs.)

Likes: Being with her friends and allies, spending time with Yunirai(This OC belongs to @CureMiraCosmo),  her parents, her older sister, playing games and combating, and reading books.

Dislikes: Inappropriate content and language, her feelings getting hurt, seeing someone sad, seeing animals hurt or abandoned, and losing her Kirumin Compact.

Relatives: Ms. Kinseido & Mr. Kinseido(Her Parents), Rikota Kinseido(Her older sister)