Clara the Cute and Adorable Racoon

It's time for next information of my OC. Which is my favorite old cartoon Neptuno Films: The Three Bears. Here is my main three bears OC is Clara the Cute and Adorable Racoon. I'll do a Three Bears fanfic which is called "A new love interest" in the future. Since from The Three Bears episode 18, Kimbo failed to have a girlfriend when his friends tries to help him, I decided to give him a own girlfriend which is Clara the Racoon. Let's go onto the story.

I'll show you the information of my favorite episode of my favorite old cartoon. Kimbo has spring fever and finally wants to find a girlfriend. His friends want to help him and try to connect him with Kitty. But she thinks Cuddly is in love with her and enthusiastically follows him. Kimbo also has little success with other advances, finally he runs away crying and is promptly captured by the trolls. With the help of the caterpillar Lucy, he soon manages to escape. Apparently he found a girlfriend... 

And now, it's time for story of him with his newer girlfriend. Clara, a lovely racoon is born from North America. She lives with her parents, and her older brothers with her, she realized that her brothers are twins(I'll do OCs of them in future).

She's eventually moved to Tangled up forest with her family. She met her best friend Hurricane, who's a sugar glider, and she has been by Clara's side ever since. Clara and Hurricane had a good times as best friends, she likes to react her fantastic skills of flying.

In the forest, Kimbo is sad that he didn't had a girlfriend after three failed attempts(Also Trolls' trap). Vicky and her best friend, Cuddly, are worried about their friend. Clara then suddenly got worried about red koala, she doesn't like to see someone sad, she then decide to calm him down. Clara came towards Kimbo, and she comfort him by petting him. Vicky and Cuddly are surprised when they saw a racoon calmed their friend down. She managed to cheered him up after he didn't had a girlfriend, he then ask her if she wants to be his girlfriend, Clara then liked to became close with him.

During adventures, Vicky and her friends are in danger because of trolls got them, but surprising happen, Clara appears with her friend Hurricane to rescue their friends, she get rid trolls by hissing them. Clara always wanted Kimbo to become friends between being good couple, as he now likes it when he is with her. Then they'll become good friends in future moments.

 Then they'll become good friends in future moments

She looks like this.

Name: Clara the Cute and Adorable Racoon (Clara for short)

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown(She has the same age like Vicky and her friends)

Species: Racoon

Additional items: She wears a pink bow behind on her neck.

Crush: Kimbo

Likes: Going adventures with her friends(and Hurricane), defending her friends, having quality time with Kimbo, her home, her parents and older brothers, and helps other animals whenever they need.

Dislikes: All of the villains, her boyfriend and friends in danger, seeing Kimbo sad, Happy Dog making fun of her(It gets on her nerves sometimes), when she and the others get captured by some of the villains, and seeing Vicky kidnapped by Dr. Egghead.

Relatives: Her parents, and her older brothers.