Chapter 2: Returns

Start from the beginning

"YoU b-BitCh- I s-sWear.." He struggled to get out his words, still trying to spat insults at her even in loss.

She wrapped the net around his neck and tightened it harshly, a consequence for his insults maybe?
Small drips of blood leaked out of his neck. Terrance paled a bit. She would always target the body and limbs. Not the head??
NO
NO
NO
He was breathing frantically staying still. "Is it fun now?" Flora said to him, her hands gripping the object tightly, straining her muscles to succeed at this attempt.
He made a face at her.
"Fuck you."

-and that was the only answer he said before the pain worsened on his neck. She yanked his head back and eventually it got off.

However the pain in his head was still there from the arrow. Blood sprayed everywhere from the open cut of his head being detached. He wanted to scream so badly or just ask for help. Soon and inevitably he fell and stayed lifeless there, enduring the pain until he would finally heal back up again to be good as new.

So basically he died.

----

'Great. I killed that fucker.' Flora thought as she laughed giddily. She kicked his body to the side roughly, his pain satisfied her by a whole lot, boy was is such a great thing she let out her frustration out of these rascals. However she wasn't done, Kenneth was left undone, he wasn't dead yet.
"Kenneth?" She said sinisterly, slowly turning her head and stepping closer to him.
She immediately grabbed an attachable nunchuck nearby and hid it behind her back slyly, wanting to take him by surprise. She took a while to look at him, obviously enjoying the look of pain on his face. He was still bleeding by a lot.

'God how much blood does this kid even have??'

Well no matter, crimson liquid was all around his pathetic tiny body. His eyes widened at the sight of the she-devil as he looked up to meet her terrifying gaze. Inspecting closely, his hands seemed to have tiny little cuts everywhere, by this observation he was trying to get rid of the spear she had stuck through his body.
"Oh? Your trying to save yourself?" Flora darkly said, chuckling a bit being very amused by this.
"Hm well too bad you always fail at that." She simply put it at that, with a dark glare as she revealed the nunchuck from her back and threw it around his neck, immediately getting attached.

----

As soon as she threw the thing around Kenny's neck, he soon felt even much more unbearable pain.
'Oh lord there's so much pain. It's getting tighter. It's unbearable. It's all pain, please help me. Pain Pain Pain Pain. Please make it stop. I hate having this horrible feeling.'
He felt his breathing being limited as he stopped having oxygen from the room. He continually gasped for air but received none at all in the moment. He felt his head feel heavy soon, he felt dizzy and strangely warm warm.

The thing around his neck couldn't get off, it kept getting tighter and tighter. He struggled to move from the loss of blood he had just lost from the first attack. He frantically moved around in desperation and plea trying to get it off. His tears came out being pained and forced. He couldn't stop his tears. He face reddened from the tightness, his eyes practically bulging out as he grunted in and whimpered, scratching against the nunchuck around his neck until he couldn't. His hands had given up their strength but he still kept on trying to live, it hurt more than he had ever had to experience before. He opened his mouth in agony and tried to scream as loud as he could under the circumstance, he tried until he lost his final breath and decided to give up his hope and lay there still, dying a brutal death once again.

----

He was alive.
Terrance's eyes fluttered open, it was blurry at first but his vision cleared after a few seconds.
'Huh..? What happened? Where am I? Why does my head hurt?'
He lifted his hand and touched his head, barely grazing against it. "Ow!" He yelped and pulled his hand back instinctively. He hissed in pain and stood up carefully, he observed his surroundings and realized very quickly he was in his room. He yawned shortly before he walked over to his bathroom immediately as if it were a daily routine and turned the lights on with a flick. He focused himself to go to the mirror and saw his reflection looking back at him. Looking closer, it seemed he healed ok after the brutal shit Flora had pulled, his eyes however still looked completely black with the white pupils. Hm it always meant he was still injured or in a way also "broken" as his mother called it, it only happened when he got hurt, of course until he would heal completely, and yes of course it's the exact same thing for Kenny.
He quickly assumed the sharp pain in his head was still healing a bit, he inspected it a little and analyzed a bit to predict when it'll be done. As a few seconds passed, he predicted it was already close to being done, it only seemed like a bruise only so it was ok.
He sighed deeply in thought as he tried to recollect everything the happened.

He looked up to his reflection again and stared. "Am I really a mistake to her?" He questioned himself as he stared at his mirror. "Just because I came out as a boy?" He questioned again, this time being a little more hasty in his speech.
"Honestly she's being a bit too dramatic if you ask me. . ."
He said looking down this time, crossing his arms before he realized something
'Oh- I really should change. . . The blood on my clothes is still here-'
"Ergh." He groaned in disgust of his blood being smeared all over his clothing.

He quickly took of his jacket, shirt and pants off to wash. He limped a bit doing so and soon finally turned off the lights, he swiftly closed the bathroom door and went to go see the time. He grabbed his watch from his desk and looked at the time, it was about 6:45 am.
'Huh, so I woke up pretty early. Wow so I wake up early when there's no school . . . . eh, good thing I don't have school right now, I like summer vacation after all.'
He put his watch back in it's place and went to his closet for clean clothes, as soon as he picked some decent ones he went back to his bed and laid down. A creak sound was made when he did so, he looked up at the ceiling and stared deeply, he was just so tired of this life of his.

'Why couldn't I just die for real. . .?'
He reached out to his head and touched it again, this time he had felt nothing. "Ah it healed already." He said to himself, his eyes were probably back to normal now, he put his hand down and got into a more comfortable position to fall asleep in. He closed his eyes softly as to not get himself another headache from the recent pain.

----

He felt someone shaking him, he groaned in response and opened his eyes quickly to see who it was. "Terry! Wake up!" A familiar voice ringed in his ears so he got up quickly. "Kenny!? Is that you?" He questioned as he rubbed his eyes. "Yes yes it's me!" Kenny had replied. He let his vision clear out, he processed everything and gave him a big hug. "I'm so so so so sorry I died earlier this time. . . I couldn't prevent Mother from hurting you too much did I?" He worriedly said, patting Kenny on the head.

Kenny looked off to the side and stayed still before a few specks of tears came out. "I- I don't know anymore Terry. . . . why us?!?!" He started to cry loudly as he gripped Terrance's jacket, burying his face into it to muffle out his sounds.
"I'm . . . . I'm sorry that you have to go through this Kenny. . ." He apologized to him and embraced him tighter as to give comfort to his baby brother, a few of his own tears came out as well. "I promise to you Kenny. . . I won't let that sick woman hurt you anymore like that." He grinned as he said this.

Kenny looked up at Terrance's eyes with his own big blue eyes and smiled sadly. "You know that's impossible Terry, she'll always keep doing this to me and you." He answered with tears still slightly leaking out of his eyes. Terrance hummed in response. "Well- I guess I'll just do my best in preventing you to have a painful death like last time then." He answered.