Battle of God and Demon

Start from the beginning

Error666 looked down, as Righteous is rushing up to him, and Error666 raised his fists to get ready to fight. Righteous then reeled his right fist back, as he then punched Error666, causing massive damage, due to the fact that he is able to shock him. Error666 looks down at Righteous, as he then kicks him hard in the face, but Righteous made a portal beneath him, as he then appeared above Error666, and tried to grab him, only for Error666 to move out of the way, before Righteous then points his right hand and speaks out.

"Glitch Ray."

Then, the Glitch Ray was fired from Righteous' right hand, but Error666 raised his own right hand and spoke out to him.

"God Ray."

Then, a purple beam of energy fired out from the right hand, as the Glitch Ray and the God Ray clashed with one another. But the Glitch Ray began to overpower the God Ray, before he then pushes the God Ray back to Error666, and this forced Error666 to teleport out of the way, as Error666 spoke out.

"That is impressive...even when I used the God Ray, which is stronger then 404's, you are still able to outclass me. But how long are you able to keep this up?"

Righteous looks at Error666, as he flies in fast towards him, before he then launched tentacles at Error666 from his right arm. But Error666 teleported out of the way, as he then kicked Righteous!Error at the side of the head, before he then grabbed Righteous by the scarf, and he throws him down to the MainFrame's ground. But Righteous is not done yet, as he jumps up, and this time, he launches Red Strings to attack Error666, so that he can cause as much agony as possible. Righteous then wrapped them around Error666, as the Red Strings caused immense amount of pain to Error666 himself.

"Ghhhhh..."

Error666 began to hiss in order to suppress his screams of agony, before he then used his Glitch Whip to slide the strings off of him. Error666 looks down at Righteous!Error, who is now on the ground. Righteous!Error narrowed his eyes, as he spoke out.

"Is that all you got, 404? Where is this power that shows you that you are the God of the Multiverse? All I'm seeing before me is a phony and a faker."

This made the 404 within Error666 mad, as he then decided to launch another attack in hopes that it will be able to kill him.

Error666 then launched the Master Cables at Righteous, hoping to ensnare his soul. But Righteous launched his Strings at Error666, as the 2 cable and string wrapped around each other, with Righteous!Error and Error666 pulling onto each other like they are in some deadly version of Tug-Of-War.

 But Righteous launched his Strings at Error666, as the 2 cable and string wrapped around each other, with Righteous!Error and Error666 pulling onto each other like they are in some deadly version of Tug-Of-War