Afterword

Greetings!

I would like to express my gratitude to those few people whose here to accompany me in my very own JP and Philip's journey. It's actually very hard to put this an end. I only not spent time, efforts, sleepless nights just to finish this but I also cried with JP and Philip. It's heavier than the original version (the alternate ending).

The last remaining parts of the story is actually very hard to write. It's heavy but I am grateful that I've finished it. Truth be told, it's not really my cup of tea. Sure thing, I tend to kill most of my main characters (that's what I am since 2017) but cheating stories is not for my liking. It even surprises me that I did make one though I barely read about them.

I am also thankful that finally, I let TIMT & OWAV to see daylight because I thought of abandoning this story into my dark archives. I'm tearing up for my first ever 2023 novella is successfully pulled together. This is also one of my January achievements.

I also wanted to apologize for this story is very flawed and problematic. I also have many shortcomings and technicalities issues here. Sorry for making you feel upset, mad and sad but I think it's effective. Thank you for feeling the emotions that I wanted to express. You've read half of my heart, thank you.

I hope you guys still acquire some lessons that I have input in this story. Again, thank you for reading Of Whiskey and Vodka's short tale. It's sweet, it's bitter and it's sour but still you manage to stay until the very last drop of my ink.

I'm not Taylor Swift but long story short, it was a bad time, long story short, you survive.

For more Paulocentric au, visit my reading lists (fanfiction) and enjoy reading!