"But my power, when he absorbed it, it weakened him." Aerilyn said. 

"And there's also the fact that he wanted the location to the pixie village." Aisha said. Faragonda stood in thought. "Be wary Aerilyn, if he knows your power can weaken him, there is no doubt he'll try and destroy you as you have the power to defeat him." 

"But what's so different about my powers, I'm just an air fairy my magic isn't special." 

"I'm not sure, but for now everyone must keep their guard up, for now, the pixies can stay at Alfea." Everyone cheered. "Aisha, I would like to invite you to stay in Alfea and welcome you to our school." 

Aisha gratefully accepted the offer. "Well since I have no one else in my room, she can stay with me." Aerilyn suggested.

"That is a brilliant idea." Faragonda said. "We'll set you up right away Aisha." 

"I hope you like breezy rooms." Aerilyn said to Aisha who simply laughed. 

Everyone was doing their own things in their common room. Aisha was dancing to music with Musa listening. Tecna and Digit were playing a video game, Flora and Aerilyn were reading some books and Bloom was playing with Lockette with Livy flying around on her paper. 

                                                                ✯✯✯

They were walking through the corridors, Stella was munching on a sandwich that from her words cost her more than full makeup and facial session. Tecna was expressing her suspicion of Faragonda and how she seemed to know what Darkar wanted with the pixies and something about Aerilyn's power. "She knew about Bloom's power and she seems to know something about yours." Tecna stated. 

"Maybe Techno, but maybe she just has a rough idea of what it is but isn't sure exactly." 

"And there's also the Trix, how did they manage to escape from the Light Rock place?" 

Livy flew to them, telling them of Faragonda's message to meet them at the lake. They put on their heaviest cloaks and went to meet her there. When they arrived, they were met by the sight of a huge boulder in the lake. Faragonda told them of how it mysteriously appeared. 

Tecna sent out a bug to scan the rock and when it returned was shocked by the results. "Impossible this is metal nor mineral" 

"Winx, use all of your powers and destroy them at all cost." 

They all planned to wait till the hurricane had passed as some of their powers would not work as desired in such weather. Before they left, she gave Glim a quick snack and told her she would be back shortly. "It's okay Glim, I won't be gone for long."

When they arrived they decided to take in its turns, first was Stella, Musa, and Flora.

Stella directed a blast at the stone but was shocked when there was not so much of a scratch on it. Musa and Flora decided to strike. 

"Water Lily Strike!" Flora shouted and blasted the rock. It did nothing. Musa directed a sonic boom at the water making it crash against the rock but again nothing happened. 

The rest of them transformed.