6

I have this really bad habit
What's that?
You!

Beta ab jo hone vala hai na uske baad vaise bhi tune bolne layak nahi bachna .. Jass hissed shaking her head .

Jay looks like a circus men except he has no hunter and this is no circus ... Everyone Gave Jasmine a wiered look except Jay .

Well he death glared her .

She just shrugged innocently shifting towards maina who scowled back hiding her lays packet .

Khana phle , dost baad main!

B..bhayya ... Sana laughed nervously showing her teeths earning another scowl from the guys making her pout .

Kahan thay tum? Subah se itne calls or msgs karrae hain hum? Do you think this is funny huh? I was so fucking tensed . Jay seethed glaring the girls who immediately felt bad and guilty.

Sorry bhayya hm to ase hee ... Maine spoke maturely rather then her stupid friends who were more intrested in the grass .

Tch .. maali kaka ko ghas ko pani Dena chahye barabar .. jas shook her head at the pale yellow grass .

Aur phone Kahan h aapab ka? Vikas sarcastically remarked earning another series of guilty sighs .

Sorry! Sana spoke with a pout with her puppy eyes .

Jay gave her a look but those puppy eyes did manage to melt him a bit and at the same time Jasmine decided to trip on her sandal and fell flat on the grass .

Maina in an attempt to help jump forward dramatically and both the girls now fell with a oumph on the grass .

That son of a chappal! Jas muttered rubbing her nose .

Sana just stared at them bored giving them "are-you-kidding-me-look"? Like girna hee tha to mko b lekar girte na she huffed at the traitor girls who just grinned at her dramatically.

Jay and vikas looked at each other and soon were chuckling .

These girls are plain CRAZY!

***

Umm .. Jay bhayya baki sb Kahan hai? She asked finally trying hard not to be obvious .

Kon? Jay smirked knowing well what she meant .

Umm .. vo .. koi nahi ... Sana turned red immediately changing the topic .

Are Sid kahan Gaya? Jas asked frowning earning a smack from Paras .

The girl glared him who simply ignored her death glare and her rolling his eyes .

Huh stupid p for Paras!

Vo to gaya na uska koi exam tha vo Dene .. vikas spoke loudly for everyone to hear .

So he left? Without even telling me? Sana felt a pang deep in her but she immediately scowled at her thoughts .

Why do I care? Huh!
You care stop being a stubborn ass! Her subconscious mocked her making her scowl back .

Han to Jana hee tha to Banda bol b to sakta hai ek call hee kardeta .. she mumbled talking to herself.

Ha! As if tune uske calls uthaye thay na! Again her subconscious mind mocked making her huff out loud .

Whatever not that he's my boyfriend! She made herself understand.

But you are his friend na? Jay spoke lowly making her turn to him .

Beta .. I know tere ander kya chal raha hai par uska kal exam hai and tu mujhse zada janti hai all he is waiting for now is a text or call and he was really really worried. He spoke the last part slowly while she averted her gaze to the ground.

***

Hello

Saman rakh liya?

Ha

Hmm ... Jana kab hai.

6:30pm

Akele Jaa ra hai?

Haan

Tu .. khafa hai merese?

Kya mujhe khafa hona chahye?

And she went quite .. he could hear her breathing rashly against the speaker .

Bol shehnaaz? Kya mujhe khafa hona chahye ??

Vo main ... Mjhe tko pareshan karna tha kyuki .. kyuki tu .. tu khadoos hai .. she cried the last part getting irritated at this stubborn head men .

Bipolar mendakk!

Kyun? Tujhe itna fark kyu parta hai?

Tune mko call nahi Kiya .. came the immediate complaint.

Kyu? Kyu karu main tujhe call Roz roz? Hum to dost hai na ?

Ha par ..

Par??

Mat kar Siddharth

Kya? Kya na karu?

Tune bataya nahi tu rs dera hai .. she changed the topic making him sigh with a smile .

Typical shehnaz khan!

Tujhe maine bahot si cheeze nahi batayi hai shehnaaz.. shayad kabhi bata bhi na paun ..

Silence

He waited

Waited for her to say something, anything but nothing came .
By shehnaaz
Take care .

And in the silent night looking at the moon she whispered duas for him

Khuda tujhe kamyab kare Siddharth.

That night something changed
Something started .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Comment and lemme know your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️