2

"her eyes were the pool of honey mixed with caramel".

You mean freshers humara hoga aur pese bhi hume hee dene hain? Shefali made a face hearing the news .

Uh hmm .. seniors gareeb Hain humare ... Jay shook his head hitting maina who was peacefully sleeping on sana's bag .

Hayee ye sb choro Maine gown kahan se Lana hai ye batao ... Sana face palmed herself taking a deep breath .

Girls! Vikas and Jay rolled there eyes earning glares from the girls .

Fitte muu yrr .. Sana stood up suddenly when she spotted her classmates sitting in garden .

Oye suno ... She ran towards the group greeting everyone and soon the girls were into a serious discussion of what should they do about the freshers party .

Just another day in chemistry department.

***

Jas ki bachi agar tu kal yahan nahi aayi hai na to beta tere Ghar aajayenge hum .. Paras seethed on the call muttering curses .

Kya boli vo sugli? Sid chuckled sipping his tea , apparently there sugli aka Jasmine was at her hometown leaving the guys alone to be bored.

Yrr kiski udaye mazze hee nahi aarae .. Paras shake his head missing his annoying friend and sis .

Yes he has made jas as his sister because she was soo annoying and loud .

Bhaii teri vali aarae hai .. Paras pointed towards the girl who was blabbering to herself parking her scooty .

Sid immediately threw the ciggerate his eyes scanning her masked face .

That godamn mask!

He hasn't seen her yet , he didn't need to actually, he is already very much attracted to her voice.

He sweet loud voice .

Kon khotta yha bike park karke gaya hai ? Sana pouted glaring at the bike huffing .

Don't they know it's her personal parking spot? Huh!

Sid smiled slyly seeing her .. that's all he's been doing from last 12 days ..

She's just so cute and full of life .

***

Yr ye kya pairing karrae hain? Jay groaned huffing making Sana giggle.

Main to nahi karrae ye ramp walk meri Amma ne mera korma bana k kha Jana hai .. she shuddered dramatically making her group laugh.

Chal na yrr sanuu ... Apan Bhai bhn aag laga denge .. Jay pouted making Sana pout too .

Huh! Jeetenge to main or maina hee .. shefali boasted hitting maina who was eating her sandwich.

Kya Cheetos? Ha Maine khana hai .. maina immediately peeked making others groan at her annoying habit.

She is crazily in love with  food!

(Kaush: haan mere kalejoo .. I miss u too 😘)

***

Function ka time kya hai bhai? Paras asked Sid who was wearing his tie .

The guy casually shrugged .. jab apan jayenge tab .. was his clear answer.

Vo chipkali aagyi kya? Sid inquired making Paras laugh.

Kabse aagyi suglii .. I bet naha k nahi aaygi .. both the guys laughed exiting paras's flat making plans to annoy jas .

***

Jasmine? Aapka naam bahot acha hai .. Sana grinned at the sweet girl who smiled back .

Aap to khud hee bahot pyare ho .. jas was mesmerized seeing the masked girl .

Sale kutte ki choice achi hai... Jas muttered looking at Sana who was making every girl practice for the ramp walk .

***

Jay

Siddharth Chaudhary

Sahi h bhai teri partner kon h? Jay passed the ciggerate to guys he met a few days back and is now his ciggerate partners .

Hmari dost aaj aajaygi to vahi .. Paras smiled passing his ciggerate to Jay who noded and the conversation was then moulded towards another serious topics like who's gonna pay the bill .

***

Bandariya tu to makeup karke badal hee gayi .. Paras teased Jasmine who just rolled her eyes .

Maine nahi dost banai .. she smirked at the guys who raised there eyebrows .

Kon? Sid smiled knowing the answer well .

Yu bol usne tujhe dost banaya .. Paras too smiled geedily making jas chuckle .

Actually yes! Yrr she's so sweet and pyawwreeeee ... She sang sighing dreamily .

Are Jasmine darling ... The group turned and Sid felt his heart skip a beat .

In a plain red gown with minimum makeup and no glasses she was making his heartbeat raise .

There she was unaware of his condition while she ran excitedly towards has who introduced her to Paras .

Paras bhayya? She smiled brightly making another brother while he .. he just stood there admiring her .

Vo Noor ka jharna hai ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mere potatoes tomatoes kaise ho?
Do comment and lemme know your views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️