"Gryffindor leads by eighty points to zero, and look at that Firebolt go! Potter's really putting it through its paces now, see it turn — Chang's Comet is just no match for it, the Firebolt's precision-balance is really noticeable in these long —"

"JORDAN! ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FIREBOLTS? GET ON WITH THE COMMENTARY!" Professor McGonagall yells, Ebony chuckles at this. 

Ravenclaw is pulling back; they have now scored three goals, which put Gryffindor only fifty points ahead — if Cho gets the Snitch before him, Ravenclaw would win. Harry drops lower, narrowly avoiding a Ravenclaw Chaser, scanning the field frantically — a glint of gold, a flutter of tiny wings — the Snitch is circling the Gryffindor goalpost —

Harry accelerates, eyes fixed on the speck of gold ahead — but just then, Cho appears out of thin air, blocking him —

"HARRY, THIS IS NO TIME TO BE A GENTLEMAN!" Wood roars as Harry swerves to avoid a collision. "KNOCK HER OFF HER BROOM IF YOU HAVE TO!"

Harry turns and catches sight of Cho; she is grinning. The Snitch has vanished again. Harry turns his Firebolt upward and is soon twenty feet above the game. Ebony watches the twins with close eyes, seeing how George redirected a bludger that was headed for Angelina Johnson, one of the chasers. 

Harry dives again, and Cho, thinking he'd seen the Snitch, tries to follow; Harry pulls out of the dive very sharply; she hurtles downward; he rises fast as a bullet once more, and then saw it, for the third time — the Snitch is glittering way above the field at the Ravenclaw end.

He accelerates; so, many feet below, did Cho. He is winning, gaining on the Snitch with every second — then —

"Oh!" screamed Cho, pointing.

Distracted, Harry looks down.

Three dementors, three tall, black, hooded dementors, are looking up at him.

He doesn't stop to think. Plunging a hand down the neck of his robes, he whips out his wand and roars, "Expecto Patronum!"

Something silver-white, something enormous, erupts from the end of his wand. Ebony gapes in astonishment as she watches the white light knock Draco and his friends -- who had disguised themselves as Dementors -- over. Harry stretches out his hand still grasping his wand and just manages to close his fingers over the small, struggling Snitch.

Madam Hooch's whistle sounds. Harry turns around in mid-air and sees six scarlet blurs bearing down on him; next moment, the whole team is hugging him so hard he is nearly pulled off his broom. Ebony cheers again, clapping her hands excitedly as she watches the scene unfold. 

"Well played, boys." Ebony says happily when she reaches her best friends down on the field. 

"Party in the Gryffindor tower, you're invited." George says, grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks but I'll have to skip this one."

"Why do you always skip parties?" Fred asks, unamused. 

"Because no Gryffindor wants me there." Ebony reminds him. She turns around but hears Fred whisper behind her which she can make out the following words. 

"I want you there." 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

THE NEWS OF SIRIUS BLACK STANDING OVER RON'S BED WHILE HOLDING A KNIFE made its way through Hogwarts like wildfire. Once again, everyone stares at Ebony the next morning at breakfast. She is very close to killing some of her fellow students just to get some peace.