𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Bree's hand flew up to cover her mouth in shock while Pope turned to her and JJ with wide eyes and said, "Oh, shit." The two girls continued to yell at each other while the three musketeers whispered to one another.

"Everybody shut up!" John B finally yelled, resulting in everyone falling silent and looking at him. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah...you're my...You're my girlfriend."

"She's your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose," Kie questioned, and Bree fought the urge to groan since she had been praying that no one would bring that up.

Sarah turned to her boyfriend as he scratched his head nervously. "You said you were using me?"

"No," he denied, but they all knew he was lying.

"Yeah, you did," Pope corrected, throwing his friend under the bus along with the rest of the Pogues. "You definitely said those things."

The brunette boy ran a hand through his hair before yelling, "Look, love just walked in, okay?"

"Oh, vomit," Kie muttered.

"I didn't expect it," he continued while the rest of them gave him weird looks, wondering if he knew how disgustingly cheesy he was being. "It just — it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"

Pope whispered, "Oh, that's corny."

"Gross," the Callaway girl muttered, scrunching up her face in disgust while JJ made retching noises like he was about to throw up.

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out," the Carrera girl offered an ultimatum. When he shook his head, she did the same. "You are gonna decide. I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?"

He didn't waste a second before replying, "Both."

"Went for the Hail Mary," JJ whistled as Bree winced. She probably would've said the same thing if she were in his position, but it was the wrong thing to say.

The two boys tutted as Kie stormed off down the stairs and Sarah turned to John B, saying sarcastically, "It'll be cool, right? I'm gonna leave. Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know." Then, she got up and walked away.

"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully," the Maybank boy told his best friend, and Bree grabbed the cap off of Pope's head and whacked him with it.

The brunette boy sighed before waving them over to him. "Group huddle."

"Oh, I love me a good group huddle," the blonde boy commented as they all made their way to sit on the couch that Sarah had just been on. 

"We have to do something about Sarah and Kie," John B announced, and they all nodded in agreement. When none of them answered him though, he gestured for them to begin talking. "I'm open to suggestions."

"What if we just kidnap them and lock 'em in a basement somewhere so that they're forced to talk to each other to not die of boredom?" JJ offered, and both the Routledge boy and Bree rolled their eyes at him.

The brunette girl sighed, "JJ..."

"Wait, he might actually be onto something," Pope piped in, pointing at the blonde boy, and the other two teenagers' jaws dropped.

"What?" John B exclaimed with wide eyes. "JJ? Onto something?"

The brunette girl was just as confused as she stared at the Heyward boy with furrowed eyebrows. "Are we talking about the same JJ? JJ Maybank?"

"I feel bullied," the boy said with a frown.

Pope rolled his eyes at his friends' arguing before explaining, "Well, obviously we won't tie them up, but what if we could force them to spend time together?"