27. Real and Fake

Start from the beginning

" Now!!! Why are you carrying me??!! I'm a grown man... I can walk... "

" You will get lost... This is not your bird nest!!! This is Jungkook's mansion.... People gets lost here some times... "

" Too proud!! Where all this money come from?! Your father?! " Taehyung teased...

" I earned it!! Every thing!! " Jungkook said proudly....

" I have this doubt for many days.... Are you like a ganster?? A smuggler?? A maafia??! What are you people?! "

" Are you really thinking that cheap about me??!! "

" Then how you made all this money... Don't say you got lucky with your business... This is damn insane money and you are too rough to be a clean businessman... What's your deal?! "

" I'll tell you.. But after telling you everything... I won't let you out of this country.... Deal?! "

" Deal!!! Besides.. Where else can I go... I just came here.. Tell me...everything... About your business.. About that Italian girl and about the small girl..." Tae asked.. Jungkook entered gia room and closed the room with his foot...

" I'm a arms dealer!! Not a petty criminal dealing revolvers and RDX... We don't make deal with companies... We sign deals with other countries.... Missiles, Raw Nuke and sometimes fighter Jets!! Parts... Assembling!!! and many other things..."

" Damn!! " Taehyung didn't expect this. They thought Jungkook make arm deals with some petty criminals, he never expected this from Jungkook.

For Taehyung, everything make sense now... how Jungkook can access government files easily, how the whole murder turned in to a theft gone bad case. And... How they can easily hide a kid of a murder victim in another country and destroy her whole file.

" How powerful are you really?! " Tae asked in awe

" Extremely! No government can touch me legally and no individual can challenge me and go home alive.. I have powers to vanish people from the face of earth without a trace of him living... If I want to... "

" Elena is one such victim of your power.??! .. "

" No Taehyung!! Elena is completely different... My power comes with drawbacks.... The more we grew powerful, the more we got vulnerable... Even our rock castle has some cracks and small emotions become our weakness "

" And you will blindly kill who ever try to come through the crack??!! Huh?! "

" Tae doll... Don't take Elena's death personally... We are already bearing the guilt and it's getting heavy at times... I don't want you to suffer like us...."

" Whatever you say Jungkook.. Killing a mother of a kid is unforgivable sin... and you ought to bear the guilt and pay for your Sin. " Tae blasted out... Jungkook thought Jimin said about Elena and Venetia... But Jimin didn't...

" Baby!!! We didn't kill her... It's more of an accident... Why are you getting all worked up.... If you want to know more... Calm down first... I brought you here to talk about the small girl... Trust me.... I'll tell you all about her..."

" What about her... Where is she now??!! Is she alive or... "

" Kim Taehyung shut the f.... Just shut it Taehyung!!! I donno why you are.... Ahhhh!! Baby what happened... Do you have any trauma...???! " Jungkook suppressed his anger and asked...

" I don't.... Soon I'll gonna develop one with people like you around me.... " Tae snapped...

" You lost it!!! Just lost it!!! Ahhhh?!! What's wrong with love and people...?! It makes me weak all the time... I would have shot you dead...if you are not Kim Taehyung...!! "

" Why are you holding it back... ?! Do it already... What's the different between me and Elena?! We are just some civilians...!! Kill me and dump me... Erase all traces and move on to next one... " Tae snapped again...

" I seriously would have... If I didn't fall in love with you.... Tae doll dont do this... I love you!! Like seriously love the hell of you... " Jungkook screamed in frustration..

"Just tell me one thing Jungkook!! Is that girl safe??!! Do you know who her father is?! "

" No Tae!!! We don't have a single clue about her father.. We don't want to know it either!!! and Elena is not a normal citizen.... She was a hit women... and many more things... "

" That doesn't give you the right to kill her... " Tae slapped his fore head and cried, Jungkook felt something is seriously wrong...

" Taehyung!! Calm down!!! Shhhh..... Shhh.... Wait!!! I'll be back... I'll bring you water..."
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook came straight to Jimin's room..

" Jimin!! Why Taehyung is getting all crashing down in Agony?! What the hell you told about Elena and Venitia?! " Jungkook asked...

" I didn't mention anything about Venitia!! I swear to God!!! "