15. Promoted

After their not so decent interaction in the Gazebo at the beginning hours of the storm, Taehyung somehow pulled his body away from the tight hold of Jungkook .

Taehyung ran and got behind a table to protect himself from getting kissed and licked by the hungry bunny. Jungkook chased him to catch him and hold him again..

" See Jk... I need to use restroom, your hold and the cold rain is not helping me to hold it anymore...if you please let me go... I'll go inside your home and... " Tae's words were interrupted by Kookie..

" Why do you have to use restroom...?! "

" Why??! I told you why..."

" Yeah!!! But be specific with your words....There are many reasons to use restroom while raining and while getting hugged by favorite person... What is your excuse...? "

" I need to pee... "

" Ok... But it's raining cats and dogs... How can you go...?! "

" I can handle cats and dogs... It's just this hungry wild bunny..I'm scared of.. "

" You are cute and funny!! Go.... I promise I won't catch you until after you relieve yourself... "

" Thanks I guess!! "

Taehyung hesitantly walked around the table, but Jungkook didn't move ,he kept his promise. Tae walks sped up and he ran in to the heavy rain and reach the house. There he met Jimin and asked for directions to restroom.
.
.
.
.

You made a big mistake running in to the pouring rain Tae!!

Now you are all wet...

What are you gonna wear?!

Jungkook thought to himself and started leisurely walk in the rain following Tae. He seriously loved Tae's annoued pouty face, he decided to annoy Tae whenever possible.

At first Jungkook  was very impatient for Taehyung, all he wanted is to have Taehyung on his bed, but now he wanted to admire every single action of that cute boy.

Jungkook wants to make Tae go crazy for him and take time to taste every bit of his body while enjoying every tiny reaction of Tae . Jungkook loves all the reaction Tae gives.

Jungkook thought it's pure lust at first, he couldn't admit to himself that he already fell in love with that boy. As he always know love is always a threat to his line of work he cheated his mind saying it's just attraction and lust.
.
.
.

" Jimin!!!! " Tae screamed as soon as he came out of the rest room.

" Jiminahhh... " He whined again with a cute pout in his face..

" Why are you screaming??! Did you see any insect in bathroom?! It's common here we are in the middle of forest

" Why are you screaming??! Did you see any insect in bathroom?! It's common here we are in the middle of forest..." Jimin said while looking at the pouty baby Tae and thought