Accident

Band, backroom make out, boner, friction, hickeys, rubbing, clothes on.

Im so sorry but this is actually kind of shitty 💀 but eh fuck it i'm gonna post it cause y'all hungry mf's need to be fed. Don't worry tho, dnf real content soon. Remember when i was saying dnf content soon? Next day bro we get dnf content what the hell

Tonight George felt more dense than ever, it was one of the biggest stages he would have to sing on. And this time a lot of people bought tickets too, besides, he was definitely really nervous for Clay, since he is going to be the drummer. First time he would have to play in-front of people.

I looked at Wilbur and admired the way he fixed his guitar, i didn't really understand what he was doing but i was happy we were all here. Ranboo, Wilbur, Sapnap, me and of course...Clay. Clay was here.

All the sounds fainted as we sat in the backroom, i felt how my ears were adjusting to all the new sounds. Like the music that is playing so loud i can feel my neck tense and all my muscles vibrate.

And as we entered the scene, my eyes could only focus on him and how good he looked under the red LED lights. How wavy strings of hair sat on top of his forehead, almost perfectly. He sat down and grabbed his drum sticks. His eyes watched me carefully. And mine were locking him up and down. It almost felt... intimate. How the fuck would this moment be intimate when thousands of people are watching.

I turned my head towards the people and placed myself in front of the singers, or not really singers since wilbur and ranboo were playing acoustic guitar and sapnap electric guitar. Dream sings sometimes and his voice is so beautiful, i don't know why he doesn't want to sing with me.

I can hear the bass starting, really clearly.

And as i took a deep breath in and let it all out. I started singing.

I felt like i was on top of everyone else, like my voice struck everyone. And they looked at me, everyone looked at me. Most eyes were filled with inspiration, some with confusion and most with desire. But there was only one pair of eyes that i wanted to feel look at me all the time, eyes that i want to run all over my body and see all my perfect imperfections. I'm so not over him. I'm so not over this 'little' crush.

Its the second time the chorus came and as the drums stopped i felt it, i felt Clay get nervous. I felt his hands sweat and not being able to hold the sticks anymore. And i slowly stepped backwards as i kept singing. Everyone else noticed that he was struggling too. So i kept walking and turned back to watch him.

He stared at me embarrassed and then i took the sticks out of his hand and i sat in his lap.

He took my microphone so fast and kept it to my mouth.

I finished the chorus and continued singing, while the drums were back in game. Clay anxiously shook the leg i was sitting on. Right in that moment my favourite lines came.

"You never liked the way I said it
If you don't get it, then forget it
'Cause I don't have to fuckin' explain it"

His hand quietly snuck up my thigh and slightly squeezed. This is so fucked up, you're doing this now, George? You're letting yourself be so vulnerable in-front of this man. Or maybe you're just so confused yourself, aren't you?

I can feel his thumb slightly slide close to my croch area and i flinch. I would expect this from him but me? why can't i move? why cant i do anything else but fall into his touch?

his head falls on my shoulder.

He is so close, so close to me. I can feel the heat of his body. I can feel every single part of Clay's thigh and all i could do was sing, sing and imagine. Imagine his hands running up and down my naked thighs, his fingers fiddling with the brace of my boxers. imagine him carefully placing kisses all over my body as he entered my insides. i only and only wanted to feel him, thats what i wanted. And now we are in front of so many people just... standing here like we are starstruck.

I can feel my pants tighten and god dammit clay noticed too. he pulled my hoodie down as i gave him back the drum sticks and sat up, letting him continue. He makes me SO weak. He gives me this feeling, this superior vibe that i can't fight.

I was lucky the song ended right after and after applause cause it hurt, i was able to run to the private backroom. I couldn't notice Clay was following me and i didn't want to either. I hear a knock.

"George, hey i'm sorry i wanna talk." He says sad

"What are you sorry for?"

"I didn't mean to-"

"I sat on your lap" I interrupted him.

"I'm sorry, i just wanted to help." I continued.

The door slowly opens

"And you did."

He says watching me smiling. He closes the door behind.

"I like you George, a lot."

I looked up at him. He likes me? He liked me this whole time?

"Hey come here." He says kneeling down next to me and opening his arms.

I hug him. And then i look at his eyes, and he looks at mine. And we kiss. We kiss. We KISS.

his lips touched mine and his tongue slipped inside my mouth. I could feel his hand traveling down to hold my waist and it was beautiful, but not more beautiful than him.

He bit my lips.

And i moaned.

It was simple. So simple that in a few seconds he was on top of me. And his hands went up and down my clothed thighs.

"Are you-"

"Yes clay yes!" I say grabbing him by the coller of him shirt and dragging his face closer to mine.

(tf you reading you horny b)

His hands started rubbing on my thighs harder, so hard i couldn't tell if it was his hands that were rubbing against me or his whole body.

He bit my neck, he sucked on the skin and wouldn't let go. He didn't want to stop. It was almost like i was a drug. And look how my hands ended up on his dick, well clothed but still. I grabbed, and rubbed and he groaned and i wanted him to groan more. At least not as how much i moaned when he pulled my legs up one each side of his waist and started rubbing his everything on me. I felt good, i felt so god damn good.

I also felt like all my muscles relaxed and it was so hard for me to move my hand or everything, all i could do was cover my mouth. Cover my mouth as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, as i would imagine he would. And i loved him, he loved me more. And after the concert, that night, we loved each other.

(Part two?)

YALL THIS IS SO SHORT AND IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TO MAKE what the hell ANYWAYS THANKS BYE SORRY IF I DISSAPOINTED!!