ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}

Start from the beginning

"Do you think we should leave?" Hoseok suggested as soon as he heard his boss talking about his boyfriend being there.

"We still have some unfinished business to do." Jungkook said, clenching his palm, glancing at Sehun who was smirking at him.

Jungkook felt weird. The smirk Sehun gave, looked like he was planning something and Jungkook could easily say that.

Sehun is not his rival for nothing.

The ravenette wanted to break the other's face till people fails to recognise him, but he can not do this inside the hall just now.

Nobody said anything after that knowing their boss will not listen to anything before he is done with his work.

Taehyung's eyes were roaming around the hall, keeping his ears sharp to listen if someone talks about JK or anything about his works.

But his heart thumped against his chest seeing a man with black suit and a black mask on his face.

He could not actually see the face as the lights dimmed, indicating that the show is about to start but the body was looking oddly familiar

A unwanted image of Jungkook came in his mind, glancing at the man but he shrugged it off. No, Jungkook could not do anything like that.

It had to be someone else. His Jungkook is not like them.

Jungkook gulped feeling the brown orbs on himself but he masked it off. He covered the back of his tatted palm with the other palm, making is impossible for Taehyung to see.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to our another auction. We are so happy that you all are a part of our party. So Let's start this now." The host of the party came in the stage and spoke.

"Oh, anyways you all looking so beautiful with those masks. Thanks to JK who planned something new all of a sudden." He smiled. But the smile seemed kind of creepy to Taehyung.

The officer frowned at that. So that was the surprise Aera was talking about. But the new plan today. It was strange.

He tried to find that girl somewhere but she was not there. Maybe she did not came or maybe she was somewhere he could not see.

Everyone's face brightened seeing a pretty girl on a chair, wearing a really short dress which was nearly covering her private areas only.

Her face was wet, anyone could see that. She was probably crying before they forced her here. Her posture was so uncomfortable.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. It was disgusting.

"Jk.. you remember you also ordered a doll." Hoseok reminded Jungkook who widened his eyes.

Fuck! How could he forget that. It was three months ago he ordered it, before he decided to make it his last time. Why was that happening now. How dumb he could be that he did something like this.