Prologue

Thousand of years ago.

Somewhere in a ruined castle are 13 thrones where 13 shadowy figures sit.

1: "It been countless years since the war ended and all our attempts in restarting that war fail in multiple ways" the first shadowy form said.

2: "Indeed. Demise had fail us, Calasmos had fail us, Dharkon had fail us, Chernabog had fail us, and even that immortal fool Tenebrae fail us" the second shadowy form said.

3: "The only two that had succeed is the Master of Masters and Shinryu" the third said.

4: "Except for the fact that dragon Shinryu started multiple wars in either a loop or throughout history and alternative realities within the same reality" the fourth said.

5: "Agree but enough is enough. We had waited for years to restart the war that we started but all fail!" The fifth said.

6: "Perhaps a new method is needed" the sixth said.

7: "Explain?" The seventh ask.

6: "We pour all our powers into a new being we shall called Darkspawn who can finished what we can't" the sixth said which the rest thought about it.

All Shadowy Figure: "Agree" they said in sync.

13: "Then it agree upon. We shall create the Darkspawn to bring a new age of Darkness!" The 13th said.

8: "Before we do that. We should create a legend so that the Darkspawn will be hated by the light that it would seek to destroy the light" the eighth said.

9: "I agree as we don't need a weak being that enjoy the light" the ninth said.

10: "Indeed as we saw previous beings of darkness fall to light" the tenth said with slight annoyance.

11: "Mm we could ask our old mentor of teaching the Darkspawn ways in the darkness in the future" the eleventh said surprising everyone.

12: "Are you sure? Because I know that he's not a joke when it involves his teaching of darkness" the twelfth said.

11: "I'm aware of that but think about it. Once we combine our powers, we'll be weaken to not properly train this Darkspawn in the future" Eleventh said.

12: "... Fine but you'll talk to him! We know you were his favorite student" Twelfth said which Eleventh sigh then agree.

13: "Good now that settles we can begin" the 13th said then all of them combine their powers into the center of the room which glow with intense darkness unlike anything this universe has ever witnessed.

It wasn't long until they finished but instead of a being it turn out to be an orb of intense darkness.

1: "Geez that was tiresome! But we done it. However why is the Darkspawn look like that?" The first ask.

13: "I decided that we will spread the rumors about the Darkspawn then send this off to a human mother who will give birth to the Darkspawn" the 13th said which everyone thought then agree with the logic behind that reason.

They send their agents throughout the universe and spread the legend of the Darkspawn bringing Ago of Darkness.

7: "Now come the waiting game" Seventh said.

Thousand years later.

It been a thousand years since the legend spread and many worlds fear of the day that age of darkness would come.

But it was on a world called Litavis at a kingdom called Ougrivaria a dark skin queen give birth to a baby boy who's skin is white as the moon.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kingdom: Ougrivaria.

Queen: Mpilo Mswell

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Queen: Mpilo Mswell.

An: First the world name is Celtic word for Earth. Second I use a kingdom generator for the name of the kingdom. Finally I'm white and not racist so I Hope you ain't upset with how I described the child skin.

At first the queen was shock but then remember that her mother was white and father was black. So without hesitation she hug her son with motherly love.

Mpilo: "Oh my sweet Y/N. You'll be a wonderful son" she said with sweet, kind and pure love motherly tone.

However her second husband, Anzhou, look at the boy with fear as he can see darkness leaking out of the boy.

An: to clear some stuff up Y/N father was Mpilo first husband.

Anzhou: "He's the Darkspawn!" He thought then begin to plan how to kill the evil baby.

At night.

While the queen was asleep Anzhou walk to the baby crib and attempt to kill the baby only for a blast of darkness to kill him which came from none other than one of the 13 shadowy figures.

6: "Sorry but I can't allow you to killed the Darkspawn" sixth said then vanish into the shadows.

Morning came and it reveal that the king was assassinated by a unknown assassin which sadden Mpilo but she had to stay strong for both herself, her kingdom and her own son.