14❤️‍🔥

Grandpa,
It's about Pallavi.....see don't take me wrong and whatever I'm gonna say is just your grandmother and mine suggestions,the last decision will be yours.

Raghav,
Grandpa be clear,what are you talking about?

Grandpa,
Your grandmother and I think you and pallavi can be good life partner,we think why don't we ....I mean"A marriage proposal" you know ,marry her and yes it's just a suggestion first of all you both should talk and if you both want than only this will happen.

Raghav,
Did she knows about this?

Grandpa,
Not yet, your grandma will talk to her.

Raghav,
I will talk to her and yes if she agrees I will marry her.

Grandpa,
Don't take everything in hurry Raghav take your time and think ,it's about both of your life.

Raghav,
Yes grandpa I know and I'm not taking my decision in hurry and about Pallavi I will surely talk to her about this and whatever will be her decision I'm in.

Grandpa,
Ok beta.

___________________________________________

It was night time went Raghav went to the terrace and sat on his favourite place and took out a cigarette from his pocket.

Lighting it he slowly took a mouthful of smoke and released it ,the tension in his body relaxed and he got comfortable and continued to smoke and looking at the sky where the half moon shining with stars surrounding it shining brightly as if giving light to his dark life.

But for someone at the corner of the door all this was so calming, seeing him relaxed and so stressed less.

His handsome face glowing more in the light of the moon .

But that person trace broke when that person got caught redhanded .

Raghav,
If you want you can come and sit in front of me and can have a clear look that will be more easy ,what say Pallavi?

Pallavi,
Hmm what I mean I was not looking at you I was looking at the wall behind you it's wonderful you know.

While speaking she pushed her wheelchair near him.

Raghav,
Good to know that you found something interesting.

Pallavi,
Ok leave all this and why you smoke it is not good for health.

Raghav,
You will never know ,this make me calm and make me at peace.

Pallavi,
There are lots of other things you could do rather than this .

Raghav,
I'm not in mood to talk about it .

Pallavi,
Ok fine,hmm How was your work today?

Raghav,
Not really great but yah I came to know something which I was searching for a while.

He said looking straight into her eyes and again looked at the moon.

Pallavi,
Good to know at least you got what you were searching for.

Raghav,
Hmm Pallavi I have something important to talk to you.

Pallavi,
Yah say na.

Raghav,
What you think about me.

Listening to it as if  time stop she looked at him and her heartbeat raising,she noticed every details of his face and she gulped while avoiding any eye contact.

Raghav,
Pallavi I'm just asking what you think about me as a person,hope so I didn't made you uncomfortable?

Pallavi,
No it's fine and about you so you are a nice person, being this much successful still you never show off,the way you respect and listen to your grandparents.You are so kind to keep a girl in your house who was in need of shelter.This is what I think as we don't know eachother for longer time but according to the time Spain I spent here this is all I know about you.

Raghav,
This much information is enough for someone to get married...so Ms. Pallavi will you marry me?

Pallavi Pov,
What the fuck ,I think he is out of mind ,did he even realise what he just told he fucki*ng propose me for marriage like who in the world propose like this he definitely lost his mind.

Raghav,
Don't get me wrong ...our hmm I mean my.. no they are your grandparents too, so they want us to get married,see I don't like to make fuss of things so I'm directly asking you out.

Pallavi,
I me...hmm yah no sorry this was all so sudden can you give me some time to think about it.

Raghav ,
Yah yah sure take your time ok.

___________________________________________

Pallavi pov,
Listening to all this for a second I forgot that I'm on the wheel chair I was about to stand but thank God at right time I got my senses back.

___________________________________________

Raghav pov,
It's time to take responsibility of my deeds.

__________________________________________

Pallavi came inside her room and locked it.

Pallavi,
No! No! How can this ....like seriously he just proposed to me for marriage and the way he asked what I think about him ....That feeling... it feels like lots of butterflies are doing a couple dance in my tummy.

What??? I'm behaving like a teenager in love .
What should I do , should I say yes but why all of sudden he got agreed to this marriage like I love him but what about him why he is .....Fu*CK so many questions.

I should talk to mom but she will definitely say to agree because she was saying to me to purpose him .

But marrying him without telling him truth about myself and that I could walk won't be wrong?

I mean of course who likes their partner to keep secret from them.

Everything aside is he ready to accept my child ?..or he is doing all this for the baby ?

What should I do ... first I should stop over thinking and should relax.
Yes I will think about it later with peace ful mind.

___________________________________________

A/n:
How are you all?

Finally kuch likh diya .

Try karugi next jaldi update karne ka...

Yaha tho barish ho Rahi hai, kya aap ke yaha bhi ho rahi hai?

♥️

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.
Stay safe and healthy and happy 😊
Meet you with next update soon till than bye.
💕🍉.